Pregnant after IF
Options

Surprise shower at work!

I knew my coworker was planning a shower for me, but I had no idea she was going to surprise me with it. I was talked into going outside with a friend and then while we were out my other friend called me (we have hands free communicators). She tells me one of the bosses wants to see me in the board room for evaluations. I was totally confused since I had already had my evaluation with my office manager almost a month ago. So into the board room I go only to see a bunch of friends and coworkers who all yell "Surpirise!" I really had no clue that they were going to do that! It was really fun and we got some great gifts. The best part was that I was told we were going to have a party for my friend who's bday is Monday but she won't be there, so I was asked to make something. I cooked for my own shower! lol
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Surprise shower at work!

• Options
    Awww that is so sweet! I love surprises!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That is great that she actually managed to pull off the surprise!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How fun!
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sounds like a great time! Funny that you cooked for your shower w/o knowing it. You've got some sneaky coworkers!
  • Options
    What a great surprise!
  • Options
    that is really sweet of them.  Glad you had fun!
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Options
    How fun - surprise parties are the best!
  • Options
    How fun! Sounds like you have some great coworkers!
  • Options
    awwww, that's really sweet!! I'm pretty sure my coworkers are planning something like this too (we do it for everyone), but I'm totally dreading it and really hope that they don't. I hate all the attention, it just embarrasses me. I'm such a party pooper, I know.
    After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • Options
    so fun!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    HAHAHA, they got you good - so happy you had a great shower!
  • Options

Deflecting by having you cook for your own shower?  That is brilliant.

Husband has cystic fibrosis. I'm a carrier. We did TESE, IVF, ICSI, and PGD. After two failed IVFs, we were blessed with our twins.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"