Georgia Babies
Options

AW: Emma's sneak peak!

We met Brooke tonight to do a photoshoot at Oakland Cemetery - a little weird, I know.  You'd have to know my hubby and I - we used to walk through old cemeteries on date nights in college!  She did SUCH an incredible job.  Here's a link to her sneak peak.  I'm in awe.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: Emma's sneak peak!

• Options

Beautiful photos! I absolutely love that white dress she is wearing in some of the pics.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OMG, I love that cemetary- lol!  I guess I'm weird too, but there are a lot of beautiful cemetaries in Atlanta.  My dad and I used to go visit them and just see who we could find.  My favorite was the author of the Brer Rabbit stories- he has a picture of Brer Rabbit on his head stone!  I think he's buried at West End- but I'm sure I could never find it again.  Have you ever been inside the mauseleum at West End- pretty amazing place.  There used to be a curator who would take you through on a tour and show you all the famous people and point out all the art and historical stuff.  No idea if they still do that or even if its open to the public anymore.  OK, off to look at your pictures!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gorgeous pictures!  What a neat idea too.  I may steal it :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Gorgeous!  I love Oakland Cemetery - I have a couple of friends who got married there!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm a cemetary freak too.  I used to spend my lunch breaks at Oakland when I worked downtown.  So peaceful.
  • Options
    Oakland was SO COOL!! Thank you for showing me such a neat place! DH and I will definitely be returning for a tour :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"