Upstate NY Babies
Options

Cell phone - sprint

my phone is up for the upgrade, and it's definitely on its way out (I feel like they design phones these days to last only 1-2 years). any reccomendations? I was thinking of a blackberry?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cell phone - sprint

• Options
    When you find something let me know. DH and I, no matter what phone we get we hate.
  • Options
    My husband loves all his HTC phones (I believe they currently have 2).... and highly recommed any phone with the android market!!! Its amazing.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've had the iPhone and Droid.  Really liked them both.

• Options
    I have the Blackberry Curve, which I really like. It's the older version, and I heard that Blackberry is changing it's platform soon, so you may want to wait and see. DH has a Samsung Moment (In think) - it's the Google-based phone. I think there's a newer version to that, even though he only got his in August. He loves it. There are a ton of free apps for it, unlike the Blackberry (although maybe that will change). I suggest you first have an idea of what you want the phone to do, then go to one of the stores to check the phones out.
  • Options

I'm w/ verizon, but have a blackberry. It's ok, but I can't wait to get rid of it. I think I'm going w/ a droid next time... I've heard great things. DH loves his BB, and will never switch. It's all personal preference I guess. My dad and brother also love BB, but they use it a lot for business/email.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"