Parenting

How does mini Boden run size-wise?

Specifically looking at dresses for toddlers. Anyone know?
Stay at Home Mama to 3 Beautiful Children by the miracles of Birth & Adoption

Re: How does mini Boden run size-wise?

• I think it runs pretty true to size.

I'm not totally versed on girl sizes yet, but for toddler boys it runs true to size.  Jackson wears the 5-6 in most things but can wear some 3-4, which is typical for him pretty much across the board.

The girl sizes look true to size to me in what I have - or comparable to other brands in the same size range, but Scarlett hasn't worn anything yet since most of what I have is 3-6m for her and she's currently only 7.5lbs.  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Girls seem to be running true to size. DD is a 6 in most clothing but wears thier 4's and 5's and they fit well with wiggle room.
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to the Boden store in England, and it was so fun. Two story, y'all. With the exchange rate, things were WAY expensive. I got DD a 2 pack of tights that ended up being $27 USD, but they're super cute. And yea, I could have dropped a bundle on me and her. The infant boy stuff, meh. Not so much. But there was a super cute purse w/ circles/dots on it I loved.

My cousin bought DD a dress, and it runs true. DD is on the small side and it fit her well.

DD 7.28.06 * DS 3.29.10

Christmas 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"