Hawaii Babies
Options

PLEASE help me shop!

We're attending a wedding in about 4 weeks and I have nothing to wear. Dress code is stated as formal, but I suspect it's more along the lines of semi-formal, knowing my area. It will be late spring here, so probably warmish weather (3pm wedding, indoors).

My body shape has changed drastically post-baby, and I can't fit into anything I wore pre-pregnancy. My stomach is still bulging - I could probably pass for about 5 months pregnant, which is depressing. Anyway, the big stomach means I may have to go plus size - the rest of me is about a size 14/16 (18 in Australia, but US sizes run larger), but I had to buy a size bigger in pants when I bought a pair of jeans the other day, strictly due to my tummy (which is horrid since they're baggy everywhere else).

I look better in V-necks or deeper scoop necks thanks to Zee Boobies - nothing high on the chest. I'm short waisted, which means shopping for dresses can be tricky - fitted ones often don't hit me in the right place and wrap dresses often ride up to under my boobs.

Oh, and the wedding is in a Catholic church so I'll need to have my shoulders covered.

I'd really appreciate any ideas - even just a general style that you think might work. If I can't get what you link to, I can at least look for something similar (although some companies like Nordstrom have started shipping to Australia). Please please please help me!

Re: PLEASE help me shop!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"