Phoenix Babies
Options

Has anyone done a 3d/4d ultrasound (not at the dr.'s office)?

DH and I would like to do an ultrasound session at one of those 3d/4d places and we are looking for some recommendations.  I found a place online, but know nothing about them.  Thanks ladies!

Re: Has anyone done a 3d/4d ultrasound (not at the dr.'s office)?

• Options
    yes, storkvision in chandler is awesome!  we had so much fun with it we went in a second time when grandma was in town!
  • Options

We used prenatal peek and it was great.  My OB does his own also, so we had 2.  My OB did say to be careful where you go.  He told me u/s isn't risk free.  A study done recently said that an u/s gives the same loud sound equivalent in decibel levels to a subway train pulling in to a station.

You also don't want them to  focus too long on one area.  And the higher the resolution, the louder the u/s is for the baby.He said just like standing in front of a bass speaker, the baby can potentially feel the sound waves.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just had one today at fetal and womens center in scottsdale - great experience
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    We used Peek of You in Chandler for both of our kids, loved it!! They had a great special on their website when we went for #2 about a month ago.  They have changed ownership from when we went the first time to the 2nd time and we had a much better experience.  The u/s tech was funny, friendly, and excited.
  • Options

Try Miracle View!!  They make you feel really comfortable and it's SO fun to see your baby-to-be :)

https://www.miracleviewultrasound.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"