North Florida Babies
Options

Photographer Recommendation

Morning ladies!

I am a nestie/knottie from Central PA. My photographer is moving to the Pensacola area in October. I have nothing but great things to say about her, but I do know that moving to a new area is hard to drum up business. I found Kate on The Knot myself, through past bride recommendations and I wanted to give a small shout out to her in case any nesties were ISO maternity or family shoot photographers. Her name is Katie Willmann and her company is called Captured By Kate Photography. She has done family photos for friends who were very please with her. She gives all rights to you so you could make your own Christmas cards or birth announcements. She also recently did a wonderful maternity shoot which is on her blog.

Her prices are extremely reasonable and she is great to work with. She's artistic and extremely nice and organized.

Her website is www.capturedbykatephoto.net and she blogs about her sessions here: https://capturedbykate.wordpress.com/

You can also become her fan on facebook and follow her work. 

If you are interested, or if you want to see more of her work to give a recommendation to someone for a wedding or other event, feel free to email me at steeser03 at yahoo dot come and i'll give you the login info for all of my online albums.

Thanks for reading!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"