Parenting after a Loss
Options

**Popcorn*** or anyone whose regained a BF'ing supply

I know you've recovered supply from being sick and not having an easy time while at work. Well, I am now in the same boat and doing everything I know to do. I was wondering if you found anything you did REALLY helpful?

I just rented a hospital grade pump from my LC today hoping that will help, I started More Milk Plus which has helped me before, I'm eating oatmeal, drinking a lot of water, snacking on almonds, and nursing a lot (we bedshare so he eats a lot overnight as well).

Anything else I can do?

Any tips for the hospital grade pump?

Thanks~ 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: **Popcorn*** or anyone whose regained a BF'ing supply

• Options
    imagelabbie1821:

I know you've recovered supply from being sick and not having an easy time while at work. Well, I am now in the same boat and doing everything I know to do. I was wondering if you found anything you did REALLY helpful?

I just rented a hospital grade pump from my LC today hoping that will help, I started More Milk Plus which has helped me before, I'm eating oatmeal, drinking a lot of water, snacking on almonds, and nursing a lot (we bedshare so he eats a lot overnight as well).

Anything else I can do?

Any tips for the hospital grade pump?

Thanks~ 

These were the things I was going to suggest.  Doing all them helped my supply bounce back after I had the stomach flu.  Just keep it up, it took me a few days.  Sorry, I'm not much help - but I'm thinking of you!  Hopefully the hospital grade pump will help?  Maybe power pumping with it?

• Options
    Try Fenugreek!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am power pumping each night, cutting out all solids so he nurses more and just got a Rx filled for domperidone.  I use fenugreek, drink water and eat oatmeal. I hope the domperidone makes all the difference.
    happy days are here to stay Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had a terrible combination of supply drop from the mini pill, followed by double mastitus and only regained use of one breast. I eat oatmeal everyday, tons of water and still feed on demand and bedshare for half the night. But I.also take Lactation Blend Supplement twice a day and the tincture of Lactation Tonic three times a day. I have had to do all of this since 8 weeks and gave.still never had to supplement. You can do it! Sorry for the crazy format, I am on my phone.
  • Options

Fenugreek never helped me but does help alot of people.  My LC also gave me goat's rue.  Also don't think that helped.  For me, the hospital grade pump is what helped get over the "struggle".  Ultimately I ended up supplementing one bottle a day of formula when she was about 8.5 months.  Good luck!

DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"