March 2011 Moms
Options

pesty cough, antibiotics, pain on the left side and gas

I've been sick with a cold since last Thursday, and now I'm at the coughing stage and IT SUCKS!  Throughout this whole deal, I was only able to take tylenol and robitussin for the cough.  Robitussin isn't really doing it's job :(  The doctor told me to call the clinic again if I see green in the mucus or phlegm, and I did, so they prescribed me antibiotics.  So I took it today and I've been drowsy at work and GASSY!!! yeiks!  I'm trying so hard NOT to let any "air" out but it's making me bloated.  HAHAHAH.  sheesh!

oh and it to make it worst, my left side hurts (around the rib area) when I cough.  YOUCH! They said it's stretched/pulled muscle from my cough.

Any of you ladies experienced this?

Re: pesty cough, antibiotics, pain on the left side and gas

• Options
    I have been there, unfortunately.  I get bad bronchial infections because of my asthma, and the pulled muscle pain in your chest is very familiar to me. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
    *tap tap* Is this thing on?
  • Options
    I know exactly what pesty cough you got! My doc prescribed me antibiotics today, I have yet to get it filled, probably tomorrow. But I've been hacking the last week, and I'm so achy. I hope you kick it soon!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    awww that sucks, ladies.  Get well soon to you ladies also.  HUGS!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"