I had an ectopic pregnancy in April. My doctor did surgery and ended up removing my tube, along with the pregnancy. She was able to look at my other tube during the surgery and she determined that it was clear and free of any scarring or endometriosis. We just started trying again this month. Her plan is if I'm not pregnant in six months, she will be then do an HSG.
I don't want to be an alarmist, but I kind of feel like I should have the HSG done now, rather than wait the six months. Did any of you try for awhile and then have the HSG done or have it done right away? I'm just looking for any advice or other experiences. Thank you!