May 2011 Moms
Options

Hoping to Join you as a May Mommy!

Well, I am crossing fingers and toes and have many others doing so with me, that I get to join the May 2011 Mommies!  I should have started 2 days ago and have not as of yet.  I don't know when to take my pregnancy test though, because I have been told to wait until 5 days after I missed my period, just in case it is late.  but honestly after 12 years of periods, I have never been late!  I am really trying not to dissappoint myself, but I hope to be joining you!!!  =)  Good Luck to all of you!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

Re: Hoping to Join you as a May Mommy!

• Options
    MisNMisN member

My fingers are crossed for you!  Many tests work even a few (up to 5) days before your missed period. If it is negative you could test again in a few days if no AF (not to be a POAS pusher;) 

Good luck!

• Options
    No peer pressure or anything, but TAKE A TEST!!!!  Smile
    married 7.3.08 - mc 8.10 - dd 6.4.11 cp 10.13 - bfp 11.13 edd 7.22.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Some tests have become so sensitive now that it can detect hcg in your urine days before! I tested on the day AF was supposed to show and got a positive. (I am also pushing you to POAS!)
  • Options
    Okay, I don't want to sound stupid, but what does POAS stand for?

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options

Pee on a stick.

AKA taking a pregnancy test. 

♥ mm/c 2/6/2010 ♥ lydia 4/28/2011 ♥ c/p 10/25/2011 ♥ edd 2/23/2012
  • Options
    Go pee on a stick! The older pg tests made you wait but they are so sensitive now that I got my positive result 6 days before my period was supposed to start. Go pee!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    I took my test 7 days early!!! Go take a test i am excited for you..
  • Options
    I took my test 7 days early.. Go pee i'm so excited for you.Big Smile
  • Options
    I too am 2 days late... tested negative yesterday.... testing again tomorrow... good luck.
    Erika
    My Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"