Baby Showers

Daddy's Diaper Party..need men's party game ideas

We are hosting a daddy's diaper party for a friend. We have a really tight nit group of friends...mostly all my husband's guys friends from high school. (only 3 wives attending and we are all hosting) So, we are going to host a Daddy BBQ celebration. I need some help with baby related drinking games.... We will do an advice book...Advice from your Uncles (kind thing) We are doing a poker tournament where the boys have to supply a pack of diapers for the buy in. But this will be later in the evening... In the meantime, we wanted to include so funny (for us) drinking type games for the guys to play. Since they are mostly all bachelors we have to give them a hard time and they are totally game. So, we thought about doing a beer pong game with either baby bottle (the wide ones) or small formula container. Then, chug the bottle, but obviously filled with beer. Any other ideas for fun games to get the guys up and moving. ( I know we don't have to do games, but with this crew...we have to razz them) The mama-2-b is completly down with the whole idea.

Re: Daddy's Diaper Party..need men's party game ideas

• I think it would be fun to put beer in a bottle for each guy and have them race to chug it!  And this one's not a drinking game--but have them each put a water balloon under their shirts  (and tuck in their shirts so it stays there) and see who's water "breaks".  The last one dry can win something like a 6 pack of beer..?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11.10.10 from my belly to my heart at 11wks 5days

• This one doesn't involve alcohol but was hilarious at a friends shower.....we had the men change the baby's diaper. We had a row of dolls who all needed to be undressed, their diapers changed and the baby re-dressed while the men were blindfolded. First one done won a prize....you'll be surprised how many men don't know which side is the front of a diaper! 
  • Loading the player...
  • You can pick a "buzz" word, such as baby and every time a guy says it he has to drink.
  • Love the idea of the pack of diapers as the buy-in for the poker tournament. Defintiely the good kind of diaper lottery, not the gift grabby kind. These guys are prepared to buy in for about $20 anyway. It's a too cute idea.

I would definitely try to work in a "Hangover" movie theme....baby Carlos. No idea how, but sounds like this group would find something funny to do with it.

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • That is totally hilarious! I can totally see the father-to-be wearing a babydoll in a baby carrier all night! That would be so comical! I am totally going to float that idea around! Great idea!
  • Our group of guys really enjoys being included in stuff like this. 2 games that you might consider:

Cut several small strips of paper and write "It's a boy/girl" or baby's name on one and then something else on the rest. Example: If friend is expecting a girl, then only one strip will have "it's a girl!" All the rest say "it's a boy". I made about 12 strips. Each strip was rolled up and stuffed into an empty balloon. Blow balloons up and tie. Depending on how many guys are participating, you can also fill up some balloons minus the strip of paper. Object of the game is for guys to find the correct strip of paper by popping the balloons...with their butts. No stepping on balloons, popping with hands, etc. This was a hoot to watch as I had the balloons all over the floor and on "Go!" it was a mad dash to pop the balloons. 

Another game is to give each guy a filled balloon to put under his shirt and then have a few tasks lined up for them to do (pick up loose change off floor, put on socks/tie shoes, etc). Last guy standing who completed tasks without popping his balloon wins.

Have fun at your party!

• imagedana1318a:

I think it would be fun to put beer in a bottle for each guy and have them race to chug it!  And this one's not a drinking game--but have them each put a water balloon under their shirts  (and tuck in their shirts so it stays there) and see who's water "breaks".  The last one dry can win something like a 6 pack of beer..?

I went to a shower and they had the men from up from the game room (downstairs) and compete. It was hilarious. I am not into baby shower games, but it was fun trying to guess who would finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"