Pregnant after IF
Options

Spotting with Endometrin?

Hi ladies!  I am 6 weeks now after (finally!) an IVF cycle.  I have been spotting now for about 4 days.  Its really hardly anything but of course I am FREAKING OUT! I notice it mainly when I use the endometrin.  Has anyone else had this same issue?  Thanks!

Re: Spotting with Endometrin?

• Options

spotting with vag supps is completely normal, because they are cervical irritants.

I would call your RE just to get some reassurance, but it's normal.

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    This exact thing happened to me on Endometrin - I spotted @ about 3w6d (right before I got my first + HPT - this is what prompted to take a test) & then again sometime between 5-6 weeks. I would keep an eye on it & it'll probably taper off. If it doesn't, then definitely call your RE. GL sweetie!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It is probably from the Endometrin and probably not a big deal.
    When are you going in for your next u/s? Definitely mention it when you go in :)

Good luck and congratulations :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yup..same exact thing happened to me. It's so terrifying.. I have tried not to insert it very far at all and that has helped with the spotting. After so many weeks of inserting the applicator, you can get a "track" that gets easily irritated...or at least that's what my nurse told me.

Good luck!

DS #1: (Summer 2010) Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Endometrin & B2B IUIs (Hail Mary Cycle) DC #2&3: IVF #1 (November 2011) Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"