Maryland Babies
Options

PG/LO Updates?

Does anyone have any updates? Pregnancy? Baby updates?

If you have pictures please post those too!

Re: PG/LO Updates?

• Options

Jen, you really dropped the ball on this one Stick out tongue

John is still army crawling, he will get up on his knees, but doesn't seem to want to do the regular crawl.  He also can pull himself up all by himself and that is all he wants to do, just stand and smack his hands on any surface.  He's doing too much way too fast for me.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Ella has discovered whining!  Everytime I correct her/guide her/suggest something, she starts crying whining.  I'm not even in the least bit angry or a raised voiced, stern look, etc. just "why don't you put the cup over here?" crest fallen face and then waaaahhhh.  Its funny and irritating. 

Also - if you ask her "How old are you"  she will proudly hold up one finger and say "TWO"

She's also obsessed w/ telling me every bit of food is "hot."  Even when its not.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My son, Dylan, is trying to sit up & rolls all over the place now.  He has also decided that 4:30am is the BEST time to wake up everyone in the house & not go back to bed until it's almost time for our alarm to go off.  I'm totally rocking the bags under my eyes today! LOL!

He has his 4 month appt on Thursday. Since I had the extra time, I took the full day off since the shots tend to completely throw off his schedule. 

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Options

OMG Jen is that a little pink Ravens jersey Annabelle is wearing?! so cute.

Sean has graduated from walking to running and now he seems like he doesn't like to be held as much....he just wants to get down and run around Crying

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemrs. remy <3:

OMG Jen is that a little pink Ravens jersey Annabelle is wearing?! so cute.

Sean has graduated from walking to running and now he seems like he doesn't like to be held as much....he just wants to get down and run around Crying

Yes it is. I found it at Walmart the other day. I figure pink for baby girls is okay.

Sorry Meg- I wasn't sure if we should do them weekly or bi-monthly? Thoughts?

As for Annabelle... This is her first full week in daycare and so far things are going well. She is a complete mess. She has been pulling up to stand on everything, she is also a speed crawler, up on all fours. She also likes steps. Sunday when I came home from the grocery store, I was told that she got upset, because the dogs went up the stairs to greet me. She was at the bottom of the steps, says momma! I keep telling DH to get her on film. He doesn't listen. Wink

What else... My child doesn't want anything to do with puree's so we are on all table foods now.

• Options

Rebecca is not interested in walking.  She loves to walk while holding one of our fingers for balance but the minute we let go of her she plops down on her bottom to scoot instead.  I've gotten her to take about 2-4 steps but I think once she gets her balance there will be nothing stopping her :)

Looks like the back pain with pregnancy #2 has started a lot earlier than the first.  Let's just hope that it won't last the next 19 weeks. Oh, and we found out the baby #2 is a boy!  Michael Kenneth will be arriving in January.

• Options

Aw, yay for updates!

I'm in total disbelief that LJ will be 6 months old on Thursday.  Seriously, where did the time go?

He started sitting on his own 2 weeks ago:

And now babbles all the time.  It is impossible for DH and I to get a word in, anymore.  :)  He will occasionally say "mamamamamamama"  and while I know it isn't for me yet, it is still nice to hear.  :)

I'm tempting the sleep gods, but he has been sleeping really well lately. Waking up 1-2 times a night still, but we've been getting nice long stretches in and I'm so well rested!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options

Not too much going on this week:

-Evie has refused to roll over again.  She is still mad about bumping her head that last time. 

-She is teething hardcore and has both hands in her mouth constantly.

-Continuing with her early intervention PT and she is holding her head up when laying on her belly for about 2 - 4 minutes before getting fatigued.  (3-5 minutes 3-5 times a day is her first goal.)  She is also getting better with supported sitting. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

DS turned two months old on Sunday AND was baptized - he did awesome and only fussed briefly (literally, maybe 30 seconds?) and then fell back to sleep... and then came home and partied hard w/the 60+ people who were here to celebrate the occasion (the dilemma of being the firstborn on both my side and DH's side of the family...).  In any event, it was a wonderful day.

I'll also tempt the sleep gods w/KRM - DS has been waking twice per night since he was about 2 weeks old, but two nights ago, he went 9:30 - 1/1:30 - 6:30, and last night he went 9:30 - 4:30/4:45 - 6:45.  DH and I are in amazement over this! :)  I'm not foolish enough to think this will be our new norm, but it IS nice to give me hope that I may get some pretty long stretches of sleep again someday!

DS after his baptism on Sunday:

And two months old (he refused to crack even a HINT of a smile):

• Options
    Congrats on team blue, MrsW!  Good luck with the back pain - I suffered with it through over half of my pregnancy, so I feel your pain!
  • Options

Time is flying! Can't believe how big they are all getting!

Collin started cruising around the coffee table last week and now he just does laps. He hasn't figured out how to sit down though so he gets stuck and screams every now and then. As for crawling, he is still army crawling. He seems to have no interest in getting up on his knees to helps things. I am kinda thankful for that because he doesn't need to move any faster than he already is!
  • Options
    imageMrs.Wtobe:

Rebecca is not interested in walking.  She loves to walk while holding one of our fingers for balance but the minute we let go of her she plops down on her bottom to scoot instead.  I've gotten her to take about 2-4 steps but I think once she gets her balance there will be nothing stopping her :)

Looks like the back pain with pregnancy #2 has started a lot earlier than the first.  Let's just hope that it won't last the next 19 weeks. Oh, and we found out the baby #2 is a boy!  Michael Kenneth will be arriving in January.

Congratulations on baby boy!

• Options
    imageThePastor'sWife:

DS turned two months old on Sunday AND was baptized - he did awesome and only fussed briefly (literally, maybe 30 seconds?) and then fell back to sleep... and then came home and partied hard w/the 60+ people who were here to celebrate the occasion (the dilemma of being the firstborn on both my side and DH's side of the family...).  In any event, it was a wonderful day.

I'll also tempt the sleep gods w/KRM - DS has been waking twice per night since he was about 2 weeks old, but two nights ago, he went 9:30 - 1/1:30 - 6:30, and last night he went 9:30 - 4:30/4:45 - 6:45.  DH and I are in amazement over this! :)  I'm not foolish enough to think this will be our new norm, but it IS nice to give me hope that I may get some pretty long stretches of sleep again someday!

Love your 2 month old stickers. Where did you get them? You know I'm thinking about the future. Big Smile

• Options
    imageThePastor'sWife:

Can't believe that he is 2 months old already!! He has long legs :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

It's been a while since I've been on here. We've been busy.

Brendon is going to be 2 next week. Where has the time gone? We've got his party all planned and hopefully it'll be great fun :) He is your average toddler. Testing his boundaries with everything. Climbing on the couch, trying to jump off of it, running around the house like a crazy person, etc. He has started showing more of an interest in potty training. Grandma is getting him a potty seat for his birthday so we'll probably start soon after. We are also gearing up for the switch to a big kid bed. Still undecided if we'll do a twin or toddler bed but we'll see. While shy with others, he will talk up a storm to family. He does say lots of words but his talking is still toddler speak. He looks so serious when he's telling me something and I have no idea what he's saying :)

Cecilia turned 6 months old last week. She is crawling, wakes 1-2 times a night(she was STTN until teething hit), babbles, make raspberries, loves looking at herself in the mirror and licking her reflection(kissing), she eats 2 meals of purees a day(trying to pack on weight), trying to push herself into a sitting position, and loves to follow Brendon around. There is a tooth starting to pop through and I hope the others follow suit. She just hit 14 pounds. She moves so much that it's burning calories.

It is fun to watch the 2 of them together. They are like the tortoise and the hare. She moves slowly towards something and he runs circles around her literally :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Nora can now stand.  Like, on her own, not holding on to anything.  Freaks me out.

Still no teeth yet though at 9.5 months.

• Options

Emily is getting her canine teeth, we think.  OUCH!!!

We went to the Outer Banks last week and Emily loved being in the water.  When we would leave the beach she would say "Bye pool" but that caused a little confusion because when we said we were going to the pool (the real pool) she thought we were going to the beach.  While the pool was fun, I think the sand/water combo was considered heaven by one small fry.

It amazes me how much she understands.  I handed her my wine glass (it was plastic) and told her to give it to Daddy and tell him to fill it up!  And she trotted right over to him and gave him the glass.  I'm such a fantastic parent, aren't I?!?!?!

She also added a lot of words this weekto her vocab, including broccoli.  I was impressed!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejcsntms06:
    imageThePastor'sWife:

Love your 2 month old stickers. Where did you get them? You know I'm thinking about the future. Big Smile

Etsy!  I had a seller, PurplePossom, design a set... they're not all Os-themed!  She was awesome to work with. :)

• Options
    imageLisa and Mickey:

Time is flying! Can't believe how big they are all getting!

Collin started cruising around the coffee table last week and now he just does laps. He hasn't figured out how to sit down though so he gets stuck and screams every now and then. As for crawling, he is still army crawling. He seems to have no interest in getting up on his knees to helps things. I am kinda thankful for that because he doesn't need to move any faster than he already is!

LOL He likes to make a liar out of mommy. He is no longer army crawling. Over the last hour Collin has mastered the art of the crawl! Smile or Sad... I'm not sure

• Options

HI Everyone!  Avery is doing great but teething is setting in with a vengeance.  I see the teeth at the gumline, they just haven't popped up yet.  So constant drooling and fussiness.  She can roll over from back-to-front but doesn't do it often... she is just content as can be on her back.  Loves the exersaucer at our house and the jumperoo at our sitter's.  Can sit for a bit if I prop her up.  Babbles and coos a ton, most likely will be one of those kids who talk before they walk.  Trying my best with the Stage 1 puree foods (definitely prefers fruits to veggies)

Some of you know she had hip dysplasia and was in a harness for 7 weeks as an infant... I'm happy to report her 6 month US came back completely normal and it was confirmed by the ortho doc as well.  We go in for an XR at 9 months and she will most likely be followed up until she is 18 years old, just to be on the safe side.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagengentile:

HI Everyone!  Avery is doing great but teething is setting in with a vengeance.  I see the teeth at the gumline, they just haven't popped up yet.  So constant drooling and fussiness.  She can roll over from back-to-front but doesn't do it often... she is just content as can be on her back.  Loves the exersaucer at our house and the jumperoo at our sitter's.  Can sit for a bit if I prop her up.  Babbles and coos a ton, most likely will be one of those kids who talk before they walk.  Trying my best with the Stage 1 puree foods (definitely prefers fruits to veggies)

Some of you know she had hip dysplasia and was in a harness for 7 weeks as an infant... I'm happy to report her 6 month US came back completely normal and it was confirmed by the ortho doc as well.  We go in for an XR at 9 months and she will most likely be followed up until she is 18 years old, just to be on the safe side.

Yah Avery! I'm so happy to hear that her 6 month US came back a-okay. I hope teething gets better for you. Annabelle had a pretty miserable night with teething. Mommy's tired. 

• Options
    Ditto Jen - I'm glad to hear that Avery's got a clean bill of health!
  • Options

imageMrs.Wtobe:

Congrats!!

Hope the back pain gets better :(  I have a bad back so the back pain got pretty bad during my pregnancy (it was the 1st symptom I had befoer we knew I was preg: lots of back pain!).  I HIGHLY recommend getting a pregnancy massage.  My OB/GYN's office has a woman (Mary) that comes in to do them in the Towson office.  It's $50 (which is an awesome price from what I can tell).  It was soooo nice & really helped!  Call 410-832-5511 if you're interested in it

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Options

Amelia turns 6 months tomorrow...time is a flyin'!

She is going on her first vacation this weekend to the Jersey Shore...beach time!  She loves life and anyone she comes into contact with.  Constantly reaching out, grabbing faces, and anything else in her reach.  The transition to daycare has gone well...she even did an art project with her feet yesterday!  She loves her exersaucer, hates the Bumbo now, and tolerates the bouncer.  She can sit up on her own, sometimes 10-15 minutes at a time, but we still need to be close to her as she will fall.  She loves being on her tummy and refuses to remain on her back in the crib now.  She is trying to army crawl but really, all she does is turn herself around every which way.  She laughs hysterically at the dog when we make him do tricks.  I started making her food just recently and she is not too keen on it yet.  We have done sweet potatoes, bananas, and pears.  Apples are next week!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"