Two Under 2
Options

Am i crazy for even thinking about #3

I never had the itch to have #2 at all...just one day we decided it was a good idea.  I couldnt even imagine thinking about it at this point when my first was 6 months old but for some reason all of a sudden I keep thinking about it (Partly becasue I thought I was preggers already...oops)  The funny thing is we can't even decide if we want a third!!!  I hated my last pregnancy...weird. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Am i crazy for even thinking about #3

• Options
    I think about it all the time, but DH is still unsure. Luckily, I won't be ready to get pregnant until DS as about 1.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

we knew as soon as E was born that we wanted more. I cant imagine not being pg/giving birth/falling in love with another baby again.

that said...we wont ttc til shes at least 1-1.5 yrs old. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes, you're nuts! LOL!

There are so many factors that go into it, that it's not such an easy decision to make.

If you had asked this a year ago, I would have been crying how hard it was. It's gotten easier for me since then.....

GL to you! 

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options
    Nah, it's harder than 1-2 but well worth it.   I am so glad Harriet says it gets better!  It wouldn't have been so bad if my 2 year old hadn't been in a running stage when DS2 was born.  NIP when you have 2 other kids is impossible.  And finally, PTing with an infant is never a walk in the park. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are kind of in the same situation.  We are so torn on whether to have #3 or not.  We want our kids close together so if we do it it has to be pretty soon. 
  • Options
    We think about it all the time too.  It's no secret that we want more kids, I'm just torn on when to start trying for #3. 
    DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    DH really wants to start trying for #3 now, but I kind of want to wait another year.  Not sure why though. 
  • Options
    my second is only 3 months old and I'm thinking about number 3. But that is only becuase she has literally been the best baby ever so far... in comparison to our experience with DS this is a cake walk!
  • Options

I don't think your crazy. I am even thinking about #4 and #5:)

• Options

If your crazy - Im clinicly insane! I am due with #4 on Thanksgiving that puts our family at 4 under 4 with our 3.5, 2.5, and 1.5 (roughly) I think you have to know what sacrifices you are willing to make. Financially and emotionally having multiple toddlers can be draining. Vacations are less frequent and difficult, dinner at a restaurant pretty much unheard of, even birthday parties or other events can really pose a challange. It takes a lot of eyes to make sure your little ones are safe outside of your home environment (especially if you are breastfeeding or have particularly active little ones). That said...The joy of having three or four is just incredible, the way my kids interact with one another is so adorable, its like they always have a friend with them. our life is busy but its the best kind of busy I have ever known. Because of My kids I have fostered friendships with other moms that I never would have experienced.

• Options
    We talk about #3 already and #2 isn't here until January!! More we discuss that we will have #3 but actually wait a few years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"