Attachment Parenting
Options

s/o Food Sensitivity, I Feel Like an Idiot

Last Thurs. evening, Ari had a reaction to some chili DH made. He's had it before & been fine but Ari loves to mix it up a bit with allergies from time to time - keeps us on our toes. Most of the symptoms were gone within 48 hours, still had some loose-ish stools yesterday but getting better.

Anyway, I've been freaking all a.m. because he seemed to be getting worse again - diarehea all morning, face flushed. WTH is going on? Is he reacting to something else too? I seriously cannot give up another food!

Then I realized it. I had DH give him a bottle of EBM last night around 3 a.m. (yeah, nightweaning not going so well), & he had some more EBM this morning while I had a conference call. I DIDN'T CLEAR THE FRIDGE STASH OF THE CONTAMINATED MILK. UNNNNGGGGGHHHH!!!!

I could smack myself, seriously. Poor Ari, he feels awful now too.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: s/o Food Sensitivity, I Feel Like an Idiot

• Options
    Yeah, my mom babysat while DH and I went to a movie and C had issues that night and the next day because I gave her contaminated milk.  :(
  • Options
    I did the same thing, and that's actually how I figured out that DS couldnt' tolerate it when I ate chili.  He'd have the worst belly ache ever.  I felt awful, especially when I realized what it was after he drank the milk I pumped after I had leftovers for lunch.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Don't fell like an idiot. Remember that you're human and you've got a lot to watch out for.

I hope he feels better soon!

hugs!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"