2nd Trimester
Options

NBR: Aveda salons?

I'm trying them out in a couple weeks to get my hair highlighted. Has anyone gone to Aveda salons? I've heard good things about them, but what do you think?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: NBR: Aveda salons?

• Options
    I've been to salons that use Aveda products before.  Is that what you mean?  If so, I LOVED both of the salons that I went to.
    imageimage

• Options
    oh yeah, they are great. Give them a try. I also enjoy their products.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    L.O.V.E. I won't go anywhere else!
  • Options
    I've had great experiences with the Aveda salon I use.
  • Options
    imagerobbie3982:
    I've been to salons that use Aveda products before.  Is that what you mean?  If so, I LOVED both of the salons that I went to.
    Aveda has salons. Like just because Bumble and Bumble mauf their products; they also have actual full service salons and spas.
  • Options
    I absolutely LOVE Aveda salons! That's where I got my hair done for my wedding and it was fabulous. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagechrissyellen:
    imagerobbie3982:
    Aveda has salons. Like just because Bumble and Bumble mauf their products; they also have actual full service salons and spas.

Yep. The place I will be going to is an Aveda "concept salon."

• Options

imagechrissyellen:
    imagerobbie3982:

When I go to the Aveda website and search for salons, they're all just salons that use their products.  None of them have Aveda in the name.  Do you guys have salons where you are that actually have Aveda in the name?

imageimage

• Options
    imagerobbie3982:

imagechrissyellen:
    imagerobbie3982:

When I go to the Aveda website and search for salons, they're all just salons that use their products.  None of them have Aveda in the name.  Do you guys have salons where you are that actually have Aveda in the name?

There is one by me in Bellevue, WA they are pretty high end. The only reason I can think of as to why you cant search their site is; it is a completly different subsidiary.

• Options
    imagechrissyellen:
    imagerobbie3982:

imagechrissyellen:
    imagerobbie3982:

There is one by me in Bellevue, WA they are pretty high end. The only reason I can think of as to why you cant search their site is; it is a completly different subsidiary.

Maybe try Aveda Concept salon or maybe full service salon. or better yet; call an aveda retailer and ask them?

• Options
    I'm in Canada, and there are a few actual Aveda salons here, but many salons (including the one I go to) use their products.  I will not go to a salon if they don't use Aveda.  I think you have to have special training in order to use/sell the products, so IMO if a salon is using Aveda products it's a reflection of the quality of the establisment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    There are salons who use aveda products and other products and concept salons which use only aveda products and nothing else.
  • Options
    imagerobbie3982:

imagechrissyellen:
    imagerobbie3982:

Some have Aveda in the name, but most don't. If it's listed on their website, then they are considered to be Aveda salons.. either "concept" or "lifestyle." I'm not too sure what what the difference is between the two, but I'm pretty sure they both use their products and have employees that are trained by Aveda.

• Options
    From the website you should be able to tell if it's an Aveda salon or just a salon that uses their products.  All of the "lifestyle" salons are Aveda salons whereas the "concept" salons just use their products (I'm pretty sure at least).  Anyway, I wouldn't go anywhere else.  Aveda is the best!!
  • Options

Oops...I was wrong. P/p was right.  Both concept and lifestyle salons are considered Aveda salons.

Have fun!

• Options
    I love my Aveda Salon (concept salon).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"