North Dakota Babies
Options

**Cristina**

When you got Mari's ears pierced, where did you get it done, what did they use? Did they do both at the same time?

Can you tell I go soon lol!! We are taking her on Saturday morning....and my Dr's office does it, but as much as I want them done, I feel bad that she will cry and that someone will probably have to hold her head still Crying

Re: **Cristina**

• Options

Hi babes!  We got Mari's ears done at the doc's office - her pedi did it himself.  How can I explain what he used... it was this packet that contained the parts of the earring.  It had  a slot cut out for the earlobe and the front of the earring was on one side, the back on the other.  He put the packet over her lobe and used hand pressure to pierce the earring through. 

It was awful.  I was holding her hands - he was holding her head.  She screamed her head off and her legs went straight up in the air Indifferent  It was quite barbaric.  5 mintues later, you'd never know.

I can't wait to see pics!!!!  Don't stress too much - rmember, if you remain calm, so will she (to some extent).

xoxooxoxx

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"