D.C. Area Babies
Options

Can you believe this waitress?

We just went on our first vacation and were on our way home today.

We stopped off of 81 in Southern VA.  We were getting ready to leave, I was waiting for DH to come out of the bathroom.

The other waitress comes over to me and asks me if she can take DS out back for a minute to see her sister.

I said no, and then she said "whats the matter don't you trust me?"

I wanted to say no, but I just smiled and kept on packing up my stuff.

I couldn't believe she asked to take my baby outside without me!

Re: Can you believe this waitress?

• Options
    That is the strangest thing I have ever heard! Who would let their baby go off with a stranger like that? And what kind of person asks to take your baby like that?
  • Options
    That is very, very strange.   Even if she was honest/trusting, I think it's weird that she joked about you saying no - even really honest/trusting people would understand why a mom would refuse.  Where was this? 
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Wow..

People never cease to amaze me  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It was in Marion...it's about 40 miles from the VA/TN border.
  • Options
    That's too funny - one of my FILs is from Marion.  A teeny tiny town - you never hear people mention Marion!
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options
    who does that?
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Very bizarre but it must be more "normal" in southern, small town VA. It's a different world down there! lol
  • Options
    That's scary to me that she seemed to not understand why not - or at least pretended to.
  • Options

imagegarden123:
    That's scary to me that she seemed to not understand why not - or at least pretended to.

this is what I was thinking.  scary.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"