Infertility
Options

Guess what...

AF showed up all on her own for the first time since February, and I can't remember the last time before that! So, onto the new cycle! I am having my cd2 scan tomorrow at 8 am and starting Clomid on Wednesday if everything looks ok. A let down that I did not get a BFP, but at least my body got something right! 

Hope you all had a great Monday!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Guess what...

• Options

I'm still not all that familiar with female IF Embarrassed (we have only MFI) But from the sound of it that is great news!!!! Good luck tomorrow and with this new cycle!!! I'll keep you in my T&P's!

• Options
    Sorry for ur BNF, but yay that ur body decided to cooperate with u!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry about the BFN, but I'm glad you're body is cooperating!  Can you send AF my way when you're done?  Please??
    Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault
  • Options
    Good luck on your upcoming cycle! What a good start!
    +++
  • Options
    It's always a nice feeling when the body decides to cooperate.  It's like a small victory!  G/L w/the cycle!
  • Options
    Sorry for the BFN...but it is always great to get something working right!
    Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's so exciting! Keep us posted on your cycle. Hope this is the one!
  • Options
    I'm sorry it didn't work out this time, but so happy for you that your body decided it wanted to play this month!
    Married '02, TTC May '05

Dx -Ute cancer, DOR from cancer treatments, and embryo quality issues. NOV 2010 CANCER FREE
    2005-2011= 3 Rounds of Clomid, 5 IUI's, 3 IVF's- ALL BFN's
    After 7yrs TTC, 5yrs of ute cancer, and 11 failed IF treatments, we got a surprise BFP! So thankful!

Gemma Grace born 09/30/12

Phillipians 4:6,7

• Options
    I'm sorry cycle buddy:( But glad that your body is cooperating. AF hasn't reared her ugly head yet but I'm 99.9% sure that's because of the Crinone I'm on. I'm sure I'll be in BFN land with you tomorrow and then we can be cycle buddies again!
    TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"