D.C. Area Babies
Options

~*Kastle

Sounds like you and I have the similar issue. I spoke to my midwife about it and she advised the following:

fat moves during your pregnancy to your front to help keep the uterus warm. Once you deliver the fat doesn't move, it also has spaces between the cells. Those spaces give the lumpy feeling. Before you start any major exercising make sure you know where your muscles are, if they have separated, if so, how much, etc.
I'm allowed to start doing crunches and sit ups, but she told me it might be quite painful around the incision and to hold my tummy while doing crunches, a yoga or exercise ball will make this easier. She said that in a lot of women it doesn't go away ever, but most women are able to retighten the area, and that all supermodels get tummy tucks.
There are some exercises online on utube that show tummy exercises to do with your baby.

Hope this helps with at least a little background on what's going on with our bodies (assuming the issues are the same). 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*Kastle

• Options

oh thanks!

i'll double check with my dr. to make sure it's the same thing, but i think your mw is right.  blah.  why can't dudes birth the babies?!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"