Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTC Age?

2»

Re: TTC Age?

• Options
    If you are old at 31 then I am ancient at 39.
    BFP 1/19/12 No heartbeat at 7w4d 3rd dose Cytotec 3/1/12
    *PGAL/PAL Welcome*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    I just turned 24 last Friday and DH is 27. :o)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm 30 in December and DH is 31 next month trying for #1, we've been married 4 years (on Monday!)

imagepinkflipflops44:
    patty for the win!!!!!!!1

Nope, I think you are both ridiculous, PPC just is more visual Stick out tongue

I'm a bird.
  • Options

Me-28

DH-31

Hope to start TTC in Jan. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am 27 and DH just turned 28.

• Options
    I'm 25 and H is 31. We are ttc number one.
    TTC Babypants with low motility and low morphology since 6/2010.

Trials & Adventures in Baby Making

Stuck in counting limbo.

SAIF always welcome!!

Fortune from UnderwaterRhymes: A new outlook brightens your image and brings new friends.

imageimage

• Options
    Waiting to TTC #2 - I'll be 26 in October and my hubby already is 26. You're not old at all. Quite young, actually.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Options

imagePattypoundcake:

I saw this too on TBPS and it really pissed me off.  I'll be 34 next month and this is our first cycle TTC.  I didn't have my "chance" until now.  Should I have gotten KU by some random drunken one night stand when I was 22?  No, I decided to get 2 masters degrees, have a job I enjoy, fall in love, get married and and have a stable household before TTC.  My "chance" is NOW!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was 27 when I started TTC my first child, got pg at 28 after TTC 10 months, and had her at 29. I had DD2 when I was 31 after TTC for 11 months. I am now 33 and plan to start TTC #3 later this fall. DH is four years older than I am.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I don't think that is too old to start trying. Althought TBPS may disagree with me :)

I'm 25 and DH is 27. We started earlier than we orginally wanted to because I have PCOS and my Dr. says we need to try for a year before medical intervention.

Married 8-02-08

After 3 years TTC with PCOS and two losses Olivia Nikelle was born 4-08-13

TTC #2 Since August 2014

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Hmmm... many of the replies are reassuring me, too!  I figured there weren't so many Bumpies around the same age as me TTC #1- I just turned 32 and DH just turned 27 and we're going for our first.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hi. 

I turn 30 in December and my husband is 31. We plan on starting TTC in the next few months. 

Only two of my friends have children (they both have one year olds)

I wonder if the correlation between age and having your first child has anything to do with where you are from? I live in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area and in my (pretty wide) social circle, it is virtually unheard of for someone younger than 25 to have babies. 

I'm not saying that there is a "right" or "wrong" age - just an observation.  

• Options
    I was almost 29 when we started TTC a few months ago. I want to hopefully have 2 before I turn 35, based on risk factors.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Options
    I just turned 31 last Thursday, and I feel kind of old also.  I hadn't really gotten used to being 30 yet!  DH is 30, and we've been trying since Feb.  Ideally, I'd like to have 2 kids by the time I'm 35.  We'll see how that goes!
  • Options
    Definitely don't think you are old to be TTC  - DH and I are 26 now and plan to start TTC in October.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    My Chart
    My Blog
    Me - no issues DH - diagnosed with stage 2 testicular cancer in March 2013
    Married 2009 TTC#2 since July 2013
    July 2013 IUI#1 - Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel = BFN
    August 2013 IUI#2 - Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel = BFN
    December 2013 IVF - Gonal-F, Novarel trigger
    ER: 12/19 9R 8M 6F with ICSI
    ET: 12/24 transferred 1 grade 5AA blast; 2 frozen
  • Options

you're not too old at all

Im 24 and DH is 25 and we are trying for our 1st

• Options
    I'm 29 and DH is 30
    Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am 30 I'll be 31 in October, Syn is 28(29 in a week),  Just starting(kinda) to TTC. He is fine with me not getting pregnant for at least 8 more months.  I'm ready now! That's what I get for marrying a youngin LOL

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

• Options
    I'm 26, DH is 28.  We're TTC#2, our DD is almost 6.  Age is all relative :)
  • Options
    I'm almost 27 and DH is 31

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm 27 and DH is 33. TTC #1
  • Options

Practically geriatric.

Haha. :)

A lot of people don't wait until they are 30 to TTC, but a lot do. I think we have a variety of ages on the board. You fit in perfectly age wise, don't worry. The perfect age to TTC is when you feel your family is ready.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm almost 34, DH is 35.  TTC #1.
  • Options
  • Options
     I wonder if the correlation between age and having your first child has anything to do with where you are from? I live in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area and in my (pretty wide) social circle, it is virtually unheard of for someone younger than 25 to have babies. 

I'm not saying that there is a "right" or "wrong" age - just an observation.  

I have noticed this too, Brianna. I live in a suburb of New York City, and virtually all of my friends have put off having kids until when they are where they want to be in their careers. I have good friends who are 32+ who have been married for a few years and are just now planning their families-they wanted to establish a certain amount of financial/ career stability first. Also, I have read that there is a correlation between level of education attained and putting off childbearing...women with graduate/ professional degrees tend to start families later.
  • Options
    imageyoungin12:

imageHeather & Nayt:
    I am pretty sure I am the youngest on the board right now at 21, nearly 22. 

I thought I was the youngest reg. :( I'm 22.

ETA: That kinda sounds bad. Oh well...

I'm 23. 

• Options
    DH will be 24 next week, I'll be 24 next month. 
  • Options
    I'll be 34 next month and my DH is 35. 
    BFP 1/21/11...Missed Miscarriage 3/16/11...D&C 3/18/11
  • Options
    imageRubes01:
    imageyoungin12:

imageHeather & Nayt:

I'm 23. 

I'm 22, turning 23 in December... 

• Options
    I'm currently 23 (will be 24 in december) and dh is 25. We will officially ttc Oct 3rd Big Smile
  • Options
    I'm 31 and just started TTC #1.  DH is 27.
    image image

• Options

I'll be 26 next week Sad

DH will be 30 in October. DH always said he wanted a baby by the time he turned 30. Oops...maybe we should have started trying over a year ago?! LOL

• Options

imagemrstran021310:
    I don't think so.  I'm 27 and DH is 34 and we are trying for our first.  I honestly don't really see age as a big deal.  We are all here because we are ttc. 

DH and I are the same ages! You are not too old at all!

• Options

I turn 33 on Monday and DH turns 41 in March, we are TTC #1.  I think that "old" is a state of mind Stick out tongue

I think there's a mixture of ages on the board but on the weekends it gets a little slow.

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageDestinedtobeDomestic:
    imageRubes01:
    imageyoungin12:

imageHeather & Nayt:

I'm 23. 

I'm 22, turning 23 in December... 

I'm 21, and we're ttc #3... 

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!
    Elijah's Story: Embracing Elijah
    My blog: Midwest Chaos

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be 26 & DH will be 29 in November

11.10.10 from my belly to my heart at 11wks 5days

• Options
    We just started TTC in August. I will be 25 in December & DH turned 29 in June.
  • Options
    I might have the oldest DH- He will be 50 in 3 weeks. I will be 32 in two weeks. I have one DD who will be 14 in October.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"