Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTC Age?

As I'm perusing the boards, I'm starting to feel old!! I just turned 31 a couple weeks ago.  All of you ladies look really young in your pics. I'm just curious, are DH (who is 37) and I really old since we're just now TTC #1? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TTC Age?

• Options
    I'm 34 and just started TTC.
  • Options
    I am pretty sure I am the youngest on the board right now at 21, nearly 22. 
    Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just started & DH & I will both be 28 in November/December.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Round 1, C 18 months =) Round 2! TTC #2, Cycle 1 image Oversharer extraordinaire:Blog
  • Options
    you are ancient
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm 30, my husband is 40.  You're not "old".  There are ladies on this board  both younger and older than you. GL.
    imageDS born 6/11/11, miscarriage on 8/6/2012 at 10w5d, miscarriage on 12/29/13 at 5w4d, BFP #4 on 2/21/2104 at 3w4d - EDD 11/3/2014 ♡

Would you like to read/follow my blog?
  • Options
    I'm 26, DH is 29. We are TTC #2.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think so.  I'm 27 and DH is 34 and we are trying for our first.  I honestly don't really see age as a big deal.  We are all here because we are ttc. 
  • Options
    32...TTC #2 for 13 cycles.  Had DS when I was 29 though.
  • Options

imageHeather & Nayt:

I thought I was the youngest reg. :( I'm 22.

ETA: That kinda sounds bad. Oh well...

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm glad to know that there's a variety! I think I'm also somewhat swayed by the books/info I've read that make me feel old (for just starting this journey). I'm glad to hear that I'm in good company and that everyone isn't 24 on this board (not that there's anything wrong being 21 or 40 and TTC!!)
  • Options
    I'm 30 and TTC #2.  I was 28 when I got pregnant w/ DD.
  • Options
    Also, let me just clarify that I, in NO WAY, feel that 31 is too old to have kids. I just perceived everyone as younger. Nearly all of my friends had kiddos in their mid/late 20s too. I was just feeling young looking at all of your profile and siggy pics!Wink
  • Options
    Also, let me just clarify that I, in NO WAY, feel that 31 is too old to have kids. I just perceived everyone as younger. Nearly all of my friends had kiddos in their mid/late 20s too. I was just feeling young looking at all of your profile and siggy pics!Wink
  • Options
    We're both 28. This is our first cycle TTC #1.
  • Options
    imageyoungin12:

imageHeather & Nayt:

lol sorry! I will be 22 in 3 weeks, BUT I am trying for #2! :/ we started young! 

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

• Options
    I just turned 31 about a month ago and DH will be 36 in a couple months.  We are TTC #2
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageyoungin12:

imageHeather & Nayt:

I'm 22 too.  

• Options
    I think there's a good mix of ages. I'm 27 and DH is 40. We will start trying next month.

My Heart!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just turned 30 last week and my DH is 28. We are TTC #2. DS is now 9.
  • Options
    I am 23 and DH is 24. TTC #2..DS was born the day before my 22nd birthday.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 27, MH is 35.
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • Options

I'm 32 (33 in Dec.) and DH is 37 (38 in Nov.). TTC #1. September will be a year.

I find on this board, it's really hard to tell the "young" one from the "not as young" ones, especially the regulars.

Proud Doxie Mommy

TTC #1 since Sept. 2009 - DX unexplained IF March 2011 - "Surprise" BFP March 2012
    DS born via c-section 11/17/12
    TTC #2 (or, not TTA) Nov. 2013
    BFP #2 8/22/14, Missed M/C 6w2d, Discovered 7w4d/Official 8w6d, D&C 9/27/14
  • Options
    patty for the win!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    I'm nearly 29, DH is 37.  We are TTC #1.
  • Options
    TTC #2 at 30
  • Options

imagePattypoundcake:

Bwwhaaahaaa

i think you will Patty! 

• Options

imagePattypoundcake:

I saw this today and did a "WTF"?

And, PPC can you please tell me what MeMo is? I see it on TBPS all the time and can't figure it out for the life of me. 

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    MeMo - mean mommies
  • Options
    imageyoungin12:

imagePattypoundcake:

And, PPC can you please tell me what MeMo is? I see it on TBPS all the time and can't figure it out for the life of me. 

MeMo is Mean Mommies, it is an off board of 12-24 months board, and it just had a ton of crazy drama.  

• Options
    imageyoungin12:

imagePattypoundcake:

Mean Mommies, an off board.

Also, I am 32 so before anyone gets up in arms, this is not my secret :-)  

• Options
    I'm 26 and DH is 31...you are not old
  • Options
    imagePattypoundcake:
    imageyoungin12:

imagePattypoundcake:

Mean Mommies, an off board.

Also, I am 32 so before anyone gets up in arms, this is not my secret :-)  

Ah, I've heard of it but didn't know their name. 

FWIW, I never thought it was your secret. :)

• Options

imagelynn97:
    As I'm perusing the boards, I'm starting to feel old!! I just turned 31 a couple weeks ago.  All of you ladies look really young in your pics. I'm just curious, are DH (who is 37) and I really old since we're just now TTC #1? 

I just turned 31 on the 10th...we are very close in age! DH is 35...we are also TTC #1..we've been married 7 years, have had a great time, and are now finally ready!

• Options
    Im 32 and DH is almost 36.

• Options
    I am 26 and DHis 28.. we have been ttc since last year in may
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *First RE visit 5/10 *B/W & SA Normal! 6/10 *Laprascopy - Removed septum and cyst 7/10 *50 mg Clomid 8/21 +Trigger 9/1 = BFN *50 mg Clomid 9/17 = No response *100 mg Clomid 9/29 + Trigger 10/8= BFP!! *Beta 1= 297 *Beta 2= 612! *It's a Boy! EDD July 4th 2011 *Surprise!! Natural BFP! Beta 1=306, Beta 2= 1100! EDD Aug 18th 2012! IT's a BOY!
  • Options

Nope! I am 30 (31 in two months) and TTC #1. DH is 31 as well.

Only 2 of my close friends have had babies yet (at 27 and 31)...

• Options

I'm 28 and DH is 35 and we're TTC #1 too

Brandon Le born 9/9/13 as a result of IVF#1

• Options

me- 27,

DH-29 

TTC #1 since 4/10 Clomid 2/11, tube check= BFP @18dpo (would not pee on anything earlier!) Due 11/14/11! BabyFruit Ticker</a
  • Options
    I am 28 and DH is 26.  That is right. I am a cougar :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"