December 2010 Moms
Options

Nolan is kicking my butt....literally

Since my contractions started on Saturday, and have continued to come and go, my little man has been less active. No worries - from what I understand, it is normal BUT is it normal that when he does kick, he is kicking my butt???

I just counted 21 kicks and rolls within three minutes (like I've said before - he can be very active at times) and in addition to feeling him in my belly, I could also feel him in my...uh...booty. I'm assuming that it is some kind of reverberation off of my uterus and bowels (did that sound official enough?) but it is so strange to me that I feel him so far down there. Not alarming, just weirdly different. I keep telling DH that it feels like at any moment, Nolan could just kick his little foot right out of me - front or back. 

Sorry about the TMI, but is anybody else getting their "butt kicked" by their LO? 

Re: Nolan is kicking my butt....literally

• Options
    mine is not my booty lol although she LOVES using my bladder as a trampoline, even the tech at our ultrasound commented on it today...I love feeling her but not so much that low at 2 am!
  • Options
    I'm also having a Nolan and he is VERY active but not "kicking my butt!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is the first time I've been on here all day, and this caught my eye!  YES I am getting kicked in the butt.  It is really weird feeling....  Tongue Tied 
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options

imageChatterboxBride09:
    I'm also having a Nolan and he is VERY active but not "kicking my butt!"

Congrats on your little boy!! GREAT name!! Big Smile

• Options

image--halo--:
    This is the first time I've been on here all day, and this caught my eye!  YES I am getting kicked in the butt.  It is really weird feeling....  Tongue Tied 

Hmmm...I think we are experiencing parallel pregnancies. Both getting kicked where the sun doesn't shine, and both on restricted rest. Quick - pick tomorrow's lottery numbers! Wink

• Options

Maybe the butt kicking has something to do with our health??  lol If only it were that simple. 

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 Indifferent

I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options
    My LO has been very low the past few weeks. The other day it felt like she was kicking my colon. Usually, it just feels like she is dancing on my cervix or bladder. I woke up one night to her hiccuping her head into my cervix. Not exactly a pleasant feeling :-
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy calendar
  • Options
    No butt kicking here, except Connor likes to push on my yaya and it can hurt! I get this pushing pressure feel.
  • Options

omg, yes, I am feeling kicks, ummm... back there, too. lol. File this one under the "I'm so glad someone else posted this" category!

I'm feeling them as I type!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagebosha711:

omg, yes, I am feeling kicks, ummm... back there, too. lol. File this one under the "I'm so glad someone else posted this" category!

I'm feeling them as I type!

I hesitated to post, but DH reminded me that I got an award in junior high for asking the questions that everybody else was too afraid to ask. Yeah, there was actually an award for that...small town. So, I thought what the heck, I'll take one for the team and post about my butt kicking Stick out tongue

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"