Boston Babies

Recs for OB/Midwife practices that deliver @ South Shore Hospital

I'd love any recommendations (especially if you have personal experience w/them) for any midwife/OB practices that deliver at South Shore Hospital.

Just not South Shore Women's Health (went there with my first child, will absolutely never go back). 

Any other recs appreciated!

DS born 5/9/08, DD born 6/18/11

Re: Recs for OB/Midwife practices that deliver @ South Shore Hospital

• I go to Atrius Women's Health in Weymouth and had a great experience with them when I had my son and am going back there for this one too. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was about to recommend SS Women's Health.  I have loved them and had very good experiences.  Can I ask why you wouldn't go back to them?
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to Crown OB/GYN in Quincy and loved them. They also have an office further south. My fav was Dr Metzger and she delivered DD
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I go to Atlantic Women's Health in Braintree (they also have an office in Plymouth)--- I love them.... this is my first baby and my due date is next week.... I honestly can not think of one negative.
  • imageEStar628:
    I was about to recommend SS Women's Health.  I have loved them and had very good experiences.  Can I ask why you wouldn't go back to them?

Was going to suggest SS Womens Health as well.. I'm currently with them and with the exception of 1 midwife I have loved everyone I've dealt with.  I'm sorry you had a bad experience with the entire practice... would you care to share your experience? 

• I also go to Crown OB/GYN in Quincy. ?They have another office in Pembroke as well, though I'm not sure if all their docs participate there. ?I love Dr. Joyce, Wessman and Metzger. ?They are all fabulous. ?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • South Shore Ob/Gyn is awesome.  They have two offices...one in Quincy and one in Hanover.
  • i go to Scott Dreiker -- he's in East Bridgewater...

no midwife with him but I've been going to him for almost 10 years...love him to pieces 

• I'm 9 weeks with my first. Just had my first appointment at Atrius Women's Center in Weymouth and will deliver at South Shore Hospital in Weymouth. I don't know my doctor yet but my NP was very helpful. I was really impressed with the facility and amount of NPs, OBs, Doctors, etc. I've also heard very good things so I am really feeling like I am in good hands.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"