Parenting after a Loss
Options

It's slow in here! Random poll for fun:

1.) What are you doing right now besides Bumping?

2.) What was the last baby related thing you bought for LO?

3.) Last thing you bought for yourself?

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO?

5.) Anything fun you want to share?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's slow in here! Random poll for fun:

• Options
    imagelovemymaddy:

at the in-laws. watching an old western kind of movie of some sorts

two packs of diapers

subway for DH and i on the way here. cold cut combo with lettuce, tomato, spinach, pickles, light mayo. yum!  oh, and a cookie!  :)

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO?  she has been soooo good and treated her g-ma and g-pa to some great smiles and laughs!

i'm indulging in an adult beverage as i type and it's sooo good!

• Options

1.) What are you doing right now besides Bumping? Watching The Best Thing I Ever Ate on Food Network.  LO is sleeping, so is DH.

2.) What was the last baby related thing you bought for LO?  A bumble bee swimsuit

3.) Last thing you bought for yourself? I can't even remember...

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO?  It's been a pretty crappy day here, so I'm just thankful in general for her.  She is the one thing putting a smile on my face right now.

5.) Anything fun you want to share?  Nope (like I said, it's been a crappy day)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelovemymaddy:
    imagelovemymaddy:

two packs of diapers

subway for DH and i on the way here. cold cut combo with lettuce, tomato, spinach, pickles, light mayo. yum!  oh, and a cookie!  :)

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO?  she has been soooo good and treated her g-ma and g-pa to some great smiles and laughs!

I'm bumping from my phone so it's hard to respond to all the questions because it won't let me add spaces. I'm home alone with DD while DH is at a going away party for his friend. What kind of adult beverage are you having? DD is getting a little cranky and I could use a drink!
  • Options
    imagelovemymaddy:

Waiting for DH to finish making dinner. About to set the table.

Beco baby carrier

Bravado nursing bra

He was awesome at the babywearing class.

My boobs look great in this top I have on!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1.) What are you doing right now besides Bumping? Watching A League of Their Own and catching up with DH after his long day of work.

2.) What was the last baby related thing you bought for LO? Shampoo, bowls, a couple shirts and a pair of shorts at Target

3.) Last thing you bought for yourself? Toothbrush heads for my electric toothbrush. Exciting huh?

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO? Her laughs, smiles and  occasional hug

5.) Anything fun you want to share? I'm pretty boring ...

• Options
    imageOregonMama:

1.) What are you doing right now besides Bumping? Watching The Best Thing I Ever Ate on Food Network.  LO is sleeping, so is DH.

2.) What was the last baby related thing you bought for LO?  A bumble bee swimsuit

3.) Last thing you bought for yourself? I can't even remember...

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO?  It's been a pretty crappy day here, so I'm just thankful in general for her.  She is the one thing putting a smile on my face right now.

5.) Anything fun you want to share?  Nope (like I said, it's been a crappy day)

Big hugs sweetie, hope tomorrow is better for you!
  • Options
    imageErinBrooke:
    imagelovemymaddy:
    imagelovemymaddy:

two packs of diapers

I'm bumping from my phone so it's hard to respond to all the questions because it won't let me add spaces. I'm home alone with DD while DH is at a going away party for his friend. What kind of adult beverage are you having? DD is getting a little cranky and I could use a drink!

bud light. simple but oh so good.   :)

• Options
    1.) What are you doing right now besides Bumping?  -flipping through the movie channels with DH to see if there is anything good on... 2.) What was the last baby related thing you bought for LO?-we stocked up on a bunch of things today: diapers, wipes, formula, tylenol, motrin, and a bunch of food! 3.) Last thing you bought for yourself?-a nice iced, vanilla latte from Starbucks 4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO?-her smiles, her snuggles, her giggles 5.) Anything fun you want to share?-my daddy is coming to visit next week and i can't wait! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagenicobean1:
    imagelovemymaddy:

Waiting for DH to finish making dinner. About to set the table.

Beco baby carrier

Bravado nursing bra

He was awesome at the babywearing class.

My boobs look great in this top I have on!

Love this!   :)

• Options
    imagelovemymaddy:

Drinking a cup of coffee (decaf) and trying to avoid folding laundry

We bought her a jumperoo today!

Groceries, lol!  Other than that, a shirt

We were out and about quite a bit today and she was so good the whole time.  We're blessed with a very good baby.

I'm watching Dazed & Confused...I love this movie!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    bumping from phone 1. Nursing ( always nursing), watching TV. 2. I just bought a second bouncy seat so that I can have one on each floor. 3. Nursing bra & a darkchocolate reeves p butter cup 4. Watching him nap peacefully on my mom for thee hours while I played with DS. 5. I have a new styling product for my hair .... Spit up :0)
    Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • Options

1.) What are you doing right now besides Bumping? watching DH and his friend play PS3. Boo.

2.) What was the last baby related thing you bought for LO? I bought her really cute onesies. It was a set of 3 long sleeve ones from Target. They are pink and orange. One had a cute tan elephant on it and another was flowers. The last was my favorite. it said Mommy's Little Lovebird.

3.) Last thing you bought for yourself? Oh gosh.... I cannot remember. Lunch the other day maybe?

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO? I was feeling really down with my DD1's behavior , but when DD2 smiled a huge grin just as I was about to loose it, all bad was forgotten. I love my girls.

5.) Anything fun you want to share? Brynn is fast asleep in her pack n play (bassanet) as of 8:30! woot woot! This is a big accomplishment, since she hasnt been going down until 9:30 or 10 recently.

Oh and I just got done with a Smirnoff Ice Yumm.

• Options

1.) What are you doing right now besides Bumping? Working.  BOO!

2.) What was the last baby related thing you bought for LO? Some clothes and toys at Target...  Nothing pricey recently that I remember :)

3.) Last thing you bought for yourself? Coffee toffee twisted frosty on the way to work...  But I can't remember the last time I did REAL shopping for myself!

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO? He wanted to take his diaper off and run around naked all day.  He's so darn cute!  I even thought it was adorable when he peed on my carpet :)

5.) Anything fun you want to share? Hmmmm...  Can't think of anything fun at the moment.  I'm grumpy today!

BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1.) What are you doing right now besides Bumping? Watching Fear Factor and waiting for DH to get home from work.

2.) What was the last baby related thing you bought for LO? Formula and a few of those little cardboard books.

3.) Last thing you bought for yourself? Ginger Ale... stocking up in preperation for ms!

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO? Well, I don't know if it made me more thankful for her, but we officially have a sitter! I put her in her PnP sitting up in the middle. Went upstairs and grabbed something and came back and she was still sitting and playing!

5.) Anything fun you want to share? At DHs work they had a pet adoption day today. My sister and I went and played with the dogs. Didn't get one, but had fun!

• Options

Having total de ja vu over this post!

1. Pumping and watching HGTV

2. Diapers and wipes

3. Pair of shoes (shame on me that that is more exciting than what I just bought LO!)

4. All the laughing he did at the GTG today

5. DH went on as a lead on opening night and got reviewed, they said "the excellent B... H......"!!!!! 

• Options

1.) What are you doing right now besides Bumping? Also trying to put DD to sleep.  DH is upstairs with her now and I am taking a 20 min break

2.) What was the last baby related thing you bought for LO? Bibs and spoons!

3.) Last thing you bought for yourself? An apron and reversible purse on Etsy- that website is bad news for my checkbook :-)

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO? Seeing her have fun swimming!

• Options

1.) What are you doing right now besides Bumping?  Just got done having some wine.. YUM!!  Maybe some sexy time after I finish this poll!  YAY for DH since we had some last night too!

2.) What was the last baby related thing you bought for LO?  I bought her a toy for her carrier and some bows for her hair!

3.) Last thing you bought for yourself?  Shampoo and Conditioner - does that count???

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO?  I went to see my friend and she doted on her, which was super sweet!  I also talked to DH about DD's birth story and it makes me realize how blessed I am!

5.) Anything fun you want to share?  Nothing really, just so thankful for DH and DD!!!

• Options

ordering Kate's birthday invites!!

a stroller for her baby doll....it helps her walk! precious!

bath towels and perfume!

Kate's kisses for me....I live for those...

I made $500 this weekend selling things for my girlfriend off craigslist..

• Options
    imagelovemymaddy:

1.) What are you doing right now besides Bumping?  Just got back from parents' house for dinner.

2.) What was the last baby related thing you bought for LO?  Today, lots of stuff!  Baby food, puffs, activity center...

3.) Last thing you bought for yourself?  Back to school/work clothes.  I'm a teacher.

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO?  Went to Little Gym for the first time with my mom and DD.  We had so much fun!

5.) Anything fun you want to share?  Loving being a mommy, but kind of glad to get back to work in a few weeks.

• Options

1.) What are you doing right now besides Bumping? Watching Adventures in Babysitting and hanging w/ DH & Z

2.) What was the last baby related thing you bought for LO? formula & diapers

3.) Last thing you bought for yourself? a bottle of wine

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO? He was full of love & snuggles this morning :)

5.) Anything fun you want to share? I am Bumping & DH is making breakfast...Nice! ;)

• Options

1.) What are you doing right now besides Bumping? Watching the news, waiting for Sara to wake and finishing up laundry

2.) What was the last baby related thing you bought for LO? Umm... I bought some pjs for her yesterday that say Mommys girl :)

3.) Last thing you bought for yourself? A lil spree online.. a swimsuit, some tops and a pair of shorts

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO? Well.... shes still sleeping so that! :) Yesterday and most days its her laugh... i love it so much.

5.) Anything fun you want to share? One more week and our floors will be done... the wood starts tomorrow and Im so happy Ill be off because the hammer drill that they break out the old stuff with is sooo loud and I had such a headache last Monday... this time its DHs turn!

• Options
    imagelovemymaddy:

1.) What are you doing right now besides Bumping?  Snuggling with Lucy and watching tv

2.) What was the last baby related thing you bought for LO?  a new giant swaddling blanket

3.) Last thing you bought for yourself?  do nursing tanks count?

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO?  she had a really good night and woke up wanting kisses

5.) Anything fun you want to share?  we have our newborn photos this week!

BFP#1 - 08/30/09 - m/c - 10/2/09 7w4d
    BFP #2 - 11/4/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My Book Blog
  • Options

1.) What are you doing right now besides Bumping? At the in-laws, talking to my step-father in-law

2.) What was the last baby related thing you bought for LO? Lots of clothes at the outlets!

3.) Last thing you bought for yourself? disposable nursing pads :)

4.) What was the best thing that happened today that made you thankful for LO? The way she smiles at me when she wakes up in the morning :)

5.) Anything fun you want to share? Hmmm.... not really. But I am looking forward to the Chinese thats DH is picking up for lunch.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"