Attachment Parenting
Options

Method laundry detergent for CD?

I picked up some Method laundry detergent at Target today and was wondering if I could use this on my CDs?  It's not Method Baby and it's not the older Method bottle.  It's a new version, plant based and a pump bottle.  Let me know if anyone has used this and/or knows if it is ok to use.  I find this particular one no where on any lists for CD detergents.

TIA.

Re: Method laundry detergent for CD?

• Options

I would first make sure your LO does not have any reaction to the detergent, so I might try one outfit in the new detergent and make sure he/she does not have a reaction. Otherwise, from what I understand, most detergents work for cloth diapers, you just have to be sure to use very little detergent. However, you might find out that it doesn't work very well and you will need to strip your diapers. But it's worth a shot!

• Options

No.  None of method's formulas are recommended for CDs.  

imagekonaboomom:

Otherwise, from what I understand, most detergents work for cloth diapers, you just have to be sure to use very little detergent.

This is also not true.

This is a good chart to use for reference: https://www.pinstripesandpolkadots.com/detergentchoices.htm

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"