Multiples
Options

XP - I had my babies!!

Harrison and Alexander made their debut early Tuesday morning at 2:45am and 2:46am. 

A quick birth story - I got home from a doctor's appt on Monday with a nagging backache.. nothing contraction-esque and I chaulked it up to preg discomforts...  DH got home around 6:30pm and at 7:15 I felt a giant gush of water.  We got to the hospital in about an hour and they took one look at me and admitted me to an operating room prep room.  Turns out by then I was already fully dialated with contractions coming every min or so (mostly back labor).  They sent off for my eipidural (took about an hour since the L&D was swamped that night) and I have to tell you girls, it was the worst pain I've ever felt!!!  After the epidural, since both babies are head down, we decided to try for a vaginal delivery.  After 4 hours of pushing, it just wasn't happening (Harry was face up, hence the back labor) and my OB gave me the option of pushing more or opting for a section.  Since we didn't know how long pushing would be (esp with Baby B still in there), we went for the section.

I lost a TON of blood with the surgery and ended up in post op recovery for about 16 hours.  Not a pretty sight...

I finally made it to the maternity ward Tuesday night - but I am feeling so much better now.

Our boys are totally worth the 4 IVFs and the horrible labor I had  They are gorgeous and we are so utterly in love.  I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.  They were both 6lbs and did not need any NICU time and will be coming home with us on Saturday. 

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: XP - I had my babies!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"