Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

your number (stolen from 6-9 and 9-12)

2»

Re: your number (stolen from 6-9 and 9-12)

• Options
    My number is one..just my husband.
  • Options

14Embarrassed

Did, um, someone say something about drinks?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, drink please.  And I didn't think I was a whore until I read this post.  Guess it is time to break out the gogo boots and fishnets and start walking the street. Embarrassed
  • Options

imagegrapeape73:
    Ugh, drink please.  And I didn't think I was a whore until I read this post.  Guess it is time to break out the gogo boots and fishnets and start walking the street. Embarrassed

I feel the same way.  I am shocked by the number of "DH was my first" posts.  DH was definitely not my first, nor was I his, and we're cool with that.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageCTri17:
    1-DH
    This.
    Kinley Joy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Late here, but 2 - ex BF and DH.  And I'm amazed by all of the low numbers.  I was ashamed of my number/my age for a long, long time.  Before DH, I thought I was way behind. 

Ladies with more than a few- own your experiences.  It's part of your life experience and I honestly believe that wishing away old or bad experiences means you wish away where you are now.  You might have ended up in a much different place without them, and possibly without your beautiful son or daughter.

Lucas Arlo - 2/26/10, Cordelia Jane - 1/20/12 
    #3 is due 8/27/14

imageimage
  • Options
    Seven, I think.  I might be missing one or two, lol.
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
  • Options
    2 - College boyfriend and DH
  • Options
    1-the hubs
  • Options
    MFalorMFalor member
This discussion has been closed.