Potty Training
Options

not pooping on the potty

DS is great with pee - poop is still an issue. He gets super scared when the urge strikes to poop - he hops off the pot.

I've let him go inhis pull-up more and more lately because frankly, it beats the vicious cycle of constipation (which does nothing to help his poop fears). 

My ? is - if you are in the same boat - how long do you foresee/expect to be allowing them to poop where they want (i.e. - not in the potty!)..? 

Re: not pooping on the potty

• Options
    I wish I had an answer to this.  My little guy does the same thing.  Sometimes, if I let him run around naked, he will eventually go on the potty.  That came back to bite me, though, last night.  He held it all day, then woke up about an hour and a half after he went to bed needing to go potty and didn't go back to sleep until around midnight.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm going through the same thing. Olivia pooped on the potty Wednesday night but yesterday she screamed bloody murder so she held it in and today she quickly went in her underwear :::: sigh::;:
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"