Boston Babies
Options

StrollerFit

It kicks my butt, but I love it!    That is all.

Re: StrollerFit

• Options
    It looks cool - I might have to try a class..
  • Options
    are they just in your area, or are they everywhere?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsMcC091909:

There's a few around.  The particular class I'm referring is at Beaver Brook in Waltham.   

The site shows some in and around the city itself.   Not sure what I'll do if/when we move.

• Options
    imagedzdevil79:

imageMrsMcC091909:

There's a few around.  The particular class I'm referring is at Beaver Brook in Waltham.   

The site shows some in and around the city itself.   Not sure what I'll do if/when we move.

We'll just have to make up our own program, then! ;D

• Options
    imageMrsMcC091909:
    imagedzdevil79:

imageMrsMcC091909:

We'll just have to make up our own program, then! ;D

Once I get in better shape, I might actually try to be an instructor.  Ya know, when I can complete the class without needing to take a rest break!

• Options

Another awesome option is Stroller Strides & they are everywhere across the country- so it will probably be where ever you are when you move!

I've been going to class in AZ for 2 years & absolutely love it- as does my daughter! I also did class when I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter & have to say I have bounced back WAY faster after this pregnancy- she is only 8 weeks & I am only 10lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight! It's awesome. Stroller Strides is also awesome b/c they have a built in Moms Club called the Luna Moms Club & we have weekly playgroups & monthly moms nights outs!

I think every Stroller Strides offers a 1st class or 1st week of class for free- so it may be worth checking out. Their website is www.strollerstrides.com

• Options

Totally second checking out Stroller Strides.  That's what we do (me and my 2 boys) and it kicks my butt!  After my first class I was sore, but in a good way.  The instructor gives modifications for all levels, but I always push myself a little hard.  The boys love it, during class they sing the songs and watch, and after class they get to play.  At home they copy the moves we do in class- they do a great walking lunge and awesome decline pushups!

Go to the website- www.strollerstrides.com- and see if they are in your area.  You can try them out for free and get your butt kicked too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"