Birth Stories
Options

One year later - The birth Story of Carson Matthew!

I was not going to write a birth story but a year later I feel like I should. So in celebration of Carson Matthew?s first birthday here it is, Enjoy! 

I went into the Dr. on a Tuesday July 19th 2009 to be exact. I was SO miserable I took my hospital bag with me and told DH I was NOT leaving the hospital without my baby. I was SO huge, I measured 46 inches and had to start putting aloe Vera on my belly b/c it was stretching to the point it was literally burning. I was DONE! He told me I couldn?t just come in and have a baby it needed to be a scheduled induction and since I was so big he scheduled my induction on my actual due date.

Thursday July 23rd 2010 ?

We left the house at 4:30 a.m. and arrived at the hospital around 5ish. When I got there we did some paperwork started the IV and the pitocin. Dr came in around 7 and broke my water and from there it was wait, wait, wait. The contractions started to get awful so I asked for my epidural. They kept coming in to check me and I would only progress slightly. Around noon I was only at a four, everyone was getting tired. Around 10 pm I had been in labor for 16 hours and Carson?s heart rate was dropping. We decided to go for a C-section. I was sooo scared and crying so hard I could not breathe. It all happened so fast! Before we knew it he was HERE! 9lbs 3oz 20 inch long born at 10:33 on July 23rd 2009! I cant even describe in words how amazing this year has been. He is my everything and I cant wait to watch him grow! This has truly been the best year of my entire life!  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: One year later - The birth Story of Carson Matthew!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"