South Florida Babies
Options

Kids Haircut

Hi, everyone. Long time no see! I wanted to ask you knowledgable mommies, where is a good place to take my little girl for a haircut? So far we've been able to do her bangs ourselves when she is sleeping. But she needs the back trimmed now and I'm a little hesitant to do it ourselves. :) Any good experiences to report? I'm in Broward but would probably be willing to travel for this! Thanks!

Re: Kids Haircut

• Options

We went to Cartoon Cuts in Coral Springs (located on University by the mall entrance just north of Atlantic) a couple of times and had pretty good experiences.  I cheated and took a bottle for my son to have during the haircut which kept him pretty still, but they also have a small television in front of each chair that can be tuned to Dora or Thomas or a movie, etc which helped.

We moved this past year, so now we've been going to the local Supercuts and as long as I have something to distract my son it's gone pretty well (usually a DVD player and food). The stylists have been patient and seem to enjoy having a toddler for a client.

• Options
    Sophia's first haircut at 1 year was at the Cartoon Cuts in The Falls. Since then we have gone to Hair Cuttery a few times and another Cartoon Cuts in The Wellington Mall. I would take her to one of this kids places for her first official haircut. They are experience with little kids, the place is exciting and cute for them, and you will get a certificate and pieces of her hair for her first professional haircut. Good luck. :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There's a cartoon cuts in Pembroke Lakes mall that I've taken my daughter to, they do a good job there.
    image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"