3rd Trimester
Options

Outie to Innie... and still pregnant

I was just wondering if anyone knows what this could possibly mean:

Tonight my bump was really tight and uncomfortable and my belly button (which is normally an innie not pregnant was sticking way out as an outie... as it has consistently since I was around 6 months pregnant).  Then, I laid down on the couch for awhile and when I got up I realized my outie went back in!  I also feel like my bump is smaller...  I thought he had dropped already as the doctor said he was head down at my last visit... anyone else have this situation or know what it might mean?  

BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Re: Outie to Innie... and still pregnant

• Options
    Mine is constantly going in and out throughout the day and day to day. Depends on my posture, how full I am, and what position LO is in I'm assuming.
    Alternative Housewife - Mama style on a budget

Mama to Sebastian, born 9/2010 BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Same thing for me as the above poster. I think yours will pop back out. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagehollowstar:
    Mine is constantly going in and out throughout the day and day to day. Depends on my posture, how full I am, and what position LO is in I'm assuming.

Yup. Depends how LO is laying in my belly. My Belly button constantly goes in and out

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Most likely you've now dropped.  Baby can be head down without dropping, and the pressure of baby's body on your belly button can make it an outie.  With baby dropping, that pressure is off.

Of course, like pp's said, I guess it could come back.  I carry my babies low, and baby is at -1 station (has been for a couple weeks) so I don't usually get outies.  My belly button kind of stays on the top side of my bump.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"