Attachment Parenting
Options

New to "Attachment Parenting"

I dont know if I am an AP or what but I would assume so. I am still nursing my 22 month old and me and OH still co-sleep with her. I am 36 weeks and could technically go at anytime, since I was almost 2 wks early w/ my last.

I am already preparing to tandum nurse cause I am not going to force my LO now to stop feeding once baby is here cause I think that will have a negative affect on her. At this point anyways I have NO supply she does it all for the comfort.I am thinking once supply comes back she's be celebrating. . .or maybe wean herself IDK. anywho I am mostly concerned cause we already have no room in our bed as is, how are we going to make this work. I am stressing. We only have a queen bed not a King.

Maybe my concerns are small but I cant help but freak out

Re: New to "Attachment Parenting"

• Options

I have no feedback on tandem nursing, but with regards to bedsharing there are a few options. You can put your older child in between you and your DH or get something like a arms rearch cosleeper (or sidecar baby's crib) so you have more bed space for you and DH.

GL and congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had a full size bed in the nursery w a PNP beside the bed. I had DH keep DS1 who was almost 3 in the main bed. I sleep with the baby in the nursery and DS1 sleeps w DH. If DS1 needs me, he comes and finds me.

You will quickly adapt and find what works best for your family
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    What just happened in my diaper?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"