Utah Babies

struggling financially

So I work part time go to school at Utah college of massage therapy soon. My fiance has a terrible part time job and we don't have a car or drivers license and van barely pay rent can't get on food stamps. Does anyone know who is hiring in orem area help we are in bad shape. He's trying to get his ged revoked so he can get diploma and join military. I already did my time in the navy 2 years so its his. Its jut s taking forever.

Re: struggling financially

• I would definitely look at

www.jobs.utah.gov

and check out the Utah County job search portion.

These are the only places that I can think of to try getting a job at. 

Wal*Mart, gas stations, anywhere in the mall, K-Mart, any fast food place, RC Willey, Babies R Us (I believe they're hiring right now), any grocery store, restaurants, um...yeah, pretty much anywhere.

Do you have a family member or friend that could help drive you guys around and apply to places?  I would pick the part of Orem that you guys live in, and apply to places around that area. 

APX might be hiring. 

I hope you guys can find something good soon!  We're struggling too, my husband is the one working and I have had absolutely no luck with getting a job since I've been laid off.  Orem has just so many places to check out. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"