Oregon Babies
Options

What what do you think about this...

Hey ladies! So I have been actively trying to lose weight. I am hitting the gym 2-5 days a week (lately it's been more like 2 Embarrassed) I am having the normal issu of keeping motivated.

Anywhoo... I would love to start a weight loss "support group" amongst us new mommas that have some lbs to lose.

We could do a check in weekly on here, and maybe a meet up monthly?

I think support is so important when trying to change habits and get healthy. I think it's definitely been the component that I'm missing to be successfull.

I have about 70lbs until my goal weight... but even if you have 10lbs to lose... let's help eachother! I am always up for a walk, run, gym workout, etc.

Anyone interested?

Re: What what do you think about this...

• Options

Umm yah I am a dork and created a FB page for this Stick out tongue

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Portland-NestieBumpie-Weighloss-Warriors/140351909309084?v=wall

If the link doesn't work try searching:

Portland Nestie/Bumpie Weightloss Warriors

• Options
    i'm thinking about getting motivated. tomorrow.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecannedjuice:

Ha ha.. I know right? I have been saying that for 10 years though!!

• Options
    I'm down. My little girl is almost 9 months and I've been trying since she was born to get this weight off.
  • Options
    imagepdxjenn:

imagecannedjuice:

Me too!! I have about 50 lbs I would like to lose. I am having the hardest time staying motivated...or getting motivated. I know I need to get things under control before I lose complete control and gain so much that I am disgusted with myself....which I am about 10 lbs away from. So....I think I would like to join this little group. I need people to do this with and who push me!! :)

• Options
    imageamyknjones:
    imagepdxjenn:

imagecannedjuice:

Me too!! I have about 50 lbs I would like to lose. I am having the hardest time staying motivated...or getting motivated. I know I need to get things under control before I lose complete control and gain so much that I am disgusted with myself....which I am about 10 lbs away from. So....I think I would like to join this little group. I need people to do this with and who push me!! :)

Well that's what we are here for! Join the FB group with the link above!

• Options
    I would love to!  I gained 39 lbs with this pregnancy (down 13 already, YAY!!!) but would like to lose an additional 20-25 lbs and get back to my wedding weight.  I will click the link to the FB page. ;o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"