Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Anyone have the Beco baby carrier?

I found one on kijiji for $100 in excellent condition.  just wondering what your experience with it is? 

TIA :-)

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday   tickers image image "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Re: Anyone have the Beco baby carrier?

• Options
    Big JBig J member
    DD loved it but now that she must look at everything, she gets a little frustrated facing in. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    we love it, I think we will like it even more when her legs are better able to be easily moved, it was wonderful when we were froggying her legs as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Big JBig J member

imagejenniferb123006:
    DD loves it (and so does DH)! We use it at least 1x a day (though if I have her I prefer my wrap). Definitely get it. For the other poster, have you tried a back carry? If little one has head control that would allow her to look around more. Just a thought. :)

No I haven't.  I usually use it when I'm out and about alone with DD.  I'm too afraid to try a back carry by myself.  Thanks for the suggestion though.  I'll have DH help me out this weekend.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We have had the original Becco Butterfly since DD outgrew the Bjorn. I paid $140 for it new, are you paying $100 for a used one? That seems like too much. Anyway, we LOVE it. I love it with ds and have had him in it since he was first home. Believe it or not, we also still use it for DD who is almost three when we go hiking, dh carries her on his back, she is about 30 lbs and 36" tall. I highly recommend it. As for looking around once they are ready for this, they are usually just fine on the back, I just practiced a bunch by myself on the couch to get it down.I love that you can tranfer the carrier to another person w/o taking lo out of it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"