Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Getting to know you

With the influx of all the new mommas I thought we could use a getting to know you poll...

1. First Name

2. Age of you and DH

3. How long you and DH have been married

4. Favorite Hobby

5. Occupation for you and DH

6. State you live in

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP

8. One thing you love about DH

9. One thing you love about yourself

10.  Post any random fact about yourself

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Getting to know you

• Options

1. First Name Carianne

2. Age of you and DH I am 31 will be 32 in November DH just turned 31

3. How long you and DH have been married 2 years

4. Favorite Hobby playing w/ my little man

5. Occupation for you and DH  I am a stay at home mom DH is presently laid off

6. State you live in NY

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP Holy Crap I'm gonna be a mommy

8. One thing you love about DH  I love his eyes

9. One thing you love about yourself  I love the way I am growing as a mommy

10.  Post any random fact about yourself  My fav. color is red
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. First Name - Erin

2. Age of you and DH - me - 25, DH - 30

3. How long you and DH have been married - it will be 2 years on Oct. 18

4. Favorite Hobby - reading

5. Occupation for you and DH - me - SAHM, DH - satellite dish tech

6. State you live in - West Virginia

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP - pretty sure it was "holy shiit"

8. One thing you love about DH - he can make me laugh, no matter how grumpy I am.  and he is the best dad to DS!

9. One thing you love about yourself - I don't hold grudges... I'm pretty easy to forgive and forget

10.  Post any random fact about yourself - I collect memorbilia about President John F. Kennedy

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCariannelovesTim:

With the influx of all the new mommas I thought we could use a getting to know you poll...

1. First Name Sara

2. Age of you and DH 29 & 28

3. How long you and DH have been married 6 years

4. Favorite Hobby Scrapbooking

5. Occupation for you and DH I wah, DCP, and DH is HVAC tech.

6. State you live in TX

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP Yay, we had been trying for 5 months

8. One thing you love about DH  hard working

9. One thing you love about yourself  honest/caring

10.  Post any random fact about yourself   I want 4 kids, but we are only going to have one more because H wants 2 so we're compromising

• Options
    1. First NameLauren 2. Age of you and DHme 25, DH 28 3. How long you and DH have been married It will be 3 years this November 4. Favorite HobbyMaking jewelry, I went to college for jewelry and metal-smithing 5. Occupation for you and DHme SHAM, DH Painter by trade, his job nightshift manager at one of the big airports in Chicago 6. State you live inIllinois 7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFPI called my Best Friend and told her and she said I'd better go to the store and buy more tests so that I could enjoy her boyfriend's 30th the next day.  3 more were positive after that!  I was sooo excited!!! 8. One thing you love about DHthe first thing I loved was he so tall and I could wear heels!!  lol    9. One thing you love about yourselfMy freckles 

I craved raspberries and OJ when I was pregnant.  And I dunked the raspberries in the OJ. 

AP, BWing, BFing, CDing, VBAC, Crunchy Mama to my handsome little 2 year old and squishy newbie! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Babywearing Leader to the DuPage Slingers www.DuPageSlingers.Blogspot.com
  • Options

1. First Name   Laura

2. Age of you and DH me 27 dh will be 27 next month

3. How long you and DH have been married 4 years

4. Favorite Hobby scrapbooking or reading

5. Occupation for you and DH me medical billing dh butcher

6. State you live in  Minnesota (ever seen New in Town? We work in the town that was supposed to have taken place in. to bad they filmed in Canada or we could've been extras!)

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP not ready!!

8. One thing you love about DH he's a big teddybear especially with DD

9. One thing you love about yourself  I'm a strong person

10.  Post any random fact about yourself  I wish I could stay at home full time
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. First Name Chara

2. Age of you and DH - me 33 dh 38

3. How long you and DH have been married almost 5 years

4. Favorite Hobby: bumping/facbooking

5. Occupation for you and DH  - me Pharmacist, dh electircal engineer

6. State you live in IL

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP - for DS2 my first thought was FINALLY

8. One thing you love about DH - how much he loves our boys (he is sleeping right now with DS2

9. One thing you love about yourself - I love that I purposly set aside and spend quality time with each of my kids  

10.  Post any random fact about yourself - I am still driving the car my parents loaned me when I was in pharmacy school.  It still runs well but is old and I am too cheap to buy a new car since it's still going.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. First Name rachel

2. Age of you and DH - 31 and 37 (him)

3. How long you and DH have been married almost 3 years

4. Favorite Hobby: being a mommy! shopping, computer, cooking, reading

5. Occupation for you and DH  - me - RN, dh - finance

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP - SHOCK<

8. One thing you love about DH - how is such a great daddy !

9. One thing you love about yourself - my patience

10.  Post any random fact about yourself - never had the chicken pox and have had the vaccine 3 times....still not immune!

• Options
    1.  First Name  Stephanie

2. Age of you and DH I'll be 27 in September, and DH will be 29 in November

3. How long you and DH have been married Married 3 years in August, but have been together for 8 1/2 years, even though we actually first dated two years prior when I was 15 and he was 17.

4. Favorite Hobby Reading

5. Occupation for you and DH I'm an English teacher, though currently a SAHM, DH is a Lineman

6. State you live in Oregon

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP No way! (I had taken one the week before and it was negative).  I ended up taking 2 more just to make sure.

8. One thing you love about DH He provides for DD and me and is a great daddy. 

9. One thing you love about yourself That I love unconditionally... I have a big heart (that sounds conceited, but it's true... I try to see the best in everyone).

10.  Post any random fact about yourself I've been to 3 different continents, 9 countries, and at least half of the states
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 2013 Books Read: 2/25 Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. First Name = Leslie

2. Age of you and DH = 33 (me) and 30.5 (yeah the .5 counts LOL!)

3. How long you and DH have been married = 5 years

4. Favorite Hobby = Taking pics of my LO

5. Occupation for you and DH = SAHM, Air Force officer

6. State you live in = CA

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP = Holy Sh!t, we did it!

8. One thing you love about DH = his patients to put up with me!

9. One thing you love about yourself = my resilience

10.  Post any random fact about yourself = I am half Filipina but the Irish side totally took over in the looks department LOL! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. First Name-Julie, but everyone calls me Jules

2. Age of you and DH-I'll be 28 on Friday, DH is 30

3. How long you and DH have been married-We'll celebrate 3 years in October

4. Favorite Hobby-reading

5. Occupation for you and DH-Me: part-time revenue accounting for a natural gas company. DH: mobile manager at Best Buy

6. State you live in-Ohio

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP-How did this happen? I'm on the pill!

8. One thing you love about DH-He's an awesome daddy to our little girl.

9. One thing you love about yourself-My hair, lol!

10.  Post any random fact about yourself-I love video games & Disney World!

• Options
    1. First Name = Emma

2. Age of you and DH = Both 23

3. How long you and DH have been married = 1 year 3 months

4. Favorite Hobby = Crotcheting and playing online

5. Occupation for you and DH = SAHM and chemical engineer

6. State you live in = Delaware

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP = Ohshit Ohshit Ohshit. We had only been dating 4 months.

8. One thing you love about DH = He is calm, loving, and hard working.

9. One thing you love about yourself = My positive attitide.

10.  Post any random fact about yourself = I was born in England, moved to the US, moved back to England where I went to HS, then moved back.
  • Options
    1. First Name : Teresa Ann2. Age of you and DH: me 27, him 35 (yes, 8.5 years)3. How long you and DH have been married: 3 years this fall 
    4. Favorite Hobby: Sleeping, does that count? :)5. Occupation for you and DH: I'm consult part time as a civil engineer, but I work from home. I co-own a tutoring company.  DH is in corporate finance.6. State you live in: Georgia7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP: OMG! Is it for real? HOORAY!8. One thing you love about DH: He's very intelligent and puts up with my control freak issues!9. One thing you love about yourself:  That I'm outgoing and sarcastic10.  Post any random fact about yourself:  I love BCBG dresses
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageCariannelovesTim:

1. First Name-Liz 

2. Age of you and DH- me [21..verge of 22] & dh [23]

3. How long you and DH have been married- about 9m

4. Favorite Hobby- bumping..haha

5. Occupation for you and DH- me [events coordinator for a resort] & dh [works for our local sheriffs office]

6. State you live in- texas!

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP- 'omg, it really happened!'

8. One thing you love about DH- his patience & tolerance for my 'bratty' moments!

9. One thing you love about yourself- i'm very headstrong & don't take no for an answer

10.  Post any random fact about yourself- i can out drink any sailor :) without even trying..lol

• Options
    bjbritbjbrit member

1. First Name    Bethany

2. Age of you and DH  I'm 30, he's 41!  Yep, he robbed the cradle!

3. How long you and DH have been married  3 years

4. Favorite Hobby  Reading

5. Occupation for you and DH  Me- SAHM   DH- Corporate Pilot

6. State you live in  South Carolina

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP  Finally!  We were diagnosed with Unexplained IF, got pregnant after 18 looooong months of tests and trying and trying, clomid finally worked.

8. One thing you love about DH  He has the biggest heart of anyone I've ever known, and he can always make me laugh.  He's also a great daddy to DD.

9. One thing you love about yourself  That I'm an optimist and always try to see the best in bad situations and people.

10.  Post any random fact about yourself  I have double jointed elbows, and it really grosses people out when I turn my elbow 360 degrees!

• Options

1. First Name - Shayna

2. Age of you and DH - I am 27 and dh is 29

3. How long you and DH have been married - It'll be 2 years on August 9th

4. Favorite Hobby - I love to read, and lately it's been the Twilight Saga books.

5. Occupation for you and DH - I am a shareholder rep, and Dh is a general manager of a ration station.

6. State you live in  - Indiana

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP - YESSS!!!

8. One thing you love about DH - That through everything, losing our baby girls and dealing with ds in the nicu that he still looks at me with the same love in his eyes as the day we got married.  I am so lucky every day!

9. One thing you love about yourself - I am a strong woman.

10. Post any random fact about yourself - I went to Turks and Caicos my junior year on spring break with just my mom, and it was wonderful.

• Options
    imageCariannelovesTim:

1. First Name  Lou

2. Age of you and DH  31 (me) 28 (DH)

3. How long you and DH have been married 2.5 yrs

4. Favorite Hobby  reading (or does shopping count?! lol)

5. Occupation for you and DH SAHM since march/ MD (DH)

6. State you live in  IN

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP  oh crap!!

8. One thing you love about DH He is very patient

9. One thing you love about yourself  I love taking care of my family

• Options
    imageCariannelovesTim:

1. First Name Delia

2. Age of you and DH 27

3. How long you and DH have been married 3 years

4. Favorite Hobby anything artsy-craftsy

5. Occupation for you and DH scientist, teacher

6. State you live in

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP  Yay!  But I took that test this early in the morning to get it off my mind for the day!

8. One thing you love about DH. He puts on this tough guy persona but deep down he's a big baby

9. One thing you love about yourself  I try my hardest at everything I do

10.  Post any random fact about yourself.  I broke my arm on the bars when I was a gymnast...my grip got caught on my wrist but my body kept going around.  it was yucky

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
    BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
    BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
    BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
    Our little man is getting bigger every day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My BFP Chart
  • Options

1. First Name:  LeighAnn

2. Age of you and DH:  28

3. How long you and DH have been married:  6 years

4. Favorite Hobby:  Playing the piano

5. Occupation for you and DH:  Me - 2nd grade teacher, DH - auto tech for Toyota

6. State you live in:  Tennessee

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP:  I can't believe it finally happened!

8. One thing you love about DH:  He is extremely patient with me, even when I am having a hormonal melt down.

9. One thing you love about yourself:  I have been told I am good at public speaking, even though I get super nervous beforehand!

10.  Post any random fact about yourself:  I used to sleep walk regularly, now just once in a great while.
  • Options

1. First Name - Jen

2. Age of you and DH  - Me 32, Joe - 39

3. How long you and DH have been married - 4 years this fall

4. Favorite Hobby Camping

5. Occupation for you and DH  Don't talk about this on here.

6. State you live in None - in Ontario Canada

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP - YES!!! ::fist pump::

8. One thing you love about DH - he is the only person that can make me laugh even if I am in the crappiest mood.

9. One thing you love about yourself - my sense of humour

10.  Post any random fact about yourself - I am doing the 60km Weekend to End Womens Cancers walk this fall.
  • Options

1. First Name Natasha

2. Age of you and DH Me - 31 DH - 32

3. How long you and DH have been married 4 years on July 8th

4. Favorite Hobby Photography, I'm not great at it but I love taking pictures!

5. Occupation for you and DH Me - Early Childhood Educator (I work at a preschool) DH - Deputy Sheriff

6. State you live in None! I'm Canadian!! Stick out tongue

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP OMG I can't believe it!! We were so excited!

8. One thing you love about DH His generosity, he's so kind and thoughtful I love it.

9. One thing you love about yourself My sense of humour

10.  Post any random fact about yourself I'm a nail biter! Embarrassed Have been since I was about 8, I've stopped quite a few times but it's a nervous habit so I usually end up starting again! I hate it though!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    imageCariannelovesTim:

1. First Name-cherelle

2. Age of you and DH- me 24, H 27

3. How long you and DH have been married - 1 yr 2 month

4. Favorite Hobby- sewing, watching HGTV, baking cakes

5. Occupation for you and DH -I'm currently unemployed, H retail manager

6. State you live in-TX

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP- I broke out in a cold sweat

8. One thing you love about DH - he's a good man

9. One thing you love about yourself- practical

10.  Post any random fact about yourself - I'm trying to get more involved in the church and finding other mom friends

• Options

1. First Name Ashley

2. Age of you and DH I am 26 & DH is 32

3. How long you and DH have been married Will be 4 years in October

4. Favorite Hobby Reading or Scrapbooking

5. Occupation for you and DH I'm a Choir Teacher & DH works for Microsoft

6. State you live in MN

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP 1st time...VERY excited; 2nd time...a little freaked, but getting excited!

8. One thing you love about DH He makes me laugh every single day

9. One thing you love about yourself I'm pretty easy-going (most of the time...!)

10.  Post any random fact about yourself LOVE Coors Light beer :) 

• Options

1. First Name Reanne

2. Age of you and DH I am 30 & DH is 38

3. How long you and DH have been married 2 years on November 1st

4. Favorite Hobby golfing

5. Occupation for you and DH I'm a Real Estate Paralegal currently on mat leave & DH is an industrial oilfield electrician

6. State you live in - Alberta, Canada

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP Holy Shiit, I'm pregnant.  YES!!

8. One thing you love about DH His thoughtfulness and generosity towards strangers like opening doors for people, etc.

9. One thing you love about yourself I'm the most loyal person you'll ever meet.  I've only had two jobs in my 30 years of life and I started working at age 14.

10.  Post any random fact about yourself I am a little OCD.  My pantry is always completely organized to the point that the canned goods are almost alphabetical and all the labels point to the front.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. First Name Danielle2. Age of you and DH : Me 27 and DH 24, 3. How long you and DH have been married: 3 years
    4. Favorite Hobby: Sewing, Crafting, Crochet,Cooking5. Occupation for you and DH: SAHM/ designer and H engineer 6. State you live in: WA7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP: Holy Crap! AWESOME 8. One thing you love about DH: He is musical genius and always keeps me laughing and thinking9. One thing you love about yourself : I'm a very strong person10.  Post any random fact about yourself: I'm the oldest of 8 kids 
  • Options

1. First Name: Jana

2. Age of you and DH: 32

3. How long you and DH have been married: 3 yrs

4. Favorite Hobby: Shopping

5. Occupation for you and DH: I work in real estate, DH is a superintendent with a custom painting co 

6. State you live in: VA

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP: Holy Shiit!

8. One thing you love about DH: His sense of humor

9. One thing you love about yourself: I'm effing hilarious. Seriously I'm a funny biitch.

10.  Post any random fact about yourself: I'm a huge Rap/Hip-Hop and R&B fan from way back in the day....like the 80's, ask me anything about those 2 types of music, artists, etc....Example....I can give you a huge run down on the beef between KRS One and Marley Marl back in the day :)

• Options
    imagefairychick77:

9. One thing you love about yourself: I'm effing hilarious. Seriously I'm a funny biitch.

10.  Post any random fact about yourself: I'm a huge Rap/Hip-Hop and R&B fan from way back in the day....like the 80's, ask me anything about those 2 types of music, artists, etc....Example....I can give you a huge run down on the beef between KRS One and Marley Marl back in the day :)

2 more reasons to like you!

• Options

1. First Name Jenny

2. Age of you and DH  26 and 27

3. How long you and DH have been married: married 3 years, together 10 years

4. Favorite Hobby: knitting and sewing

5. Occupation for you and DH SAHM and DH works for a large computer company in business sales

6. State you live in TN

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP: This test has to be wrong, there is no way it worked this month

8. One thing you love about DH: he understands me and so good to me

9. One thing you love about yourself : passion

10.  Post any random fact about yourself  I would behappy to live off sushi
  • Options

1. First Name Tina

2. Age of you and DH i'm 34 and DH is 40

3. How long you and DH have been married almost 2.5 years 

4. Favorite Hobby Reading

5. Occupation for you and DH I'm in finance, and DH is in insurance

6. State you live in NY

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP O M G!

8. One thing you love about DH he makes me laugh like no one else can

9. One thing you love about yourself my strength

10.  Post any random fact about yourself my sense of direction is nearly flawless. i can go someplace once and know how to get there forever. even if i'm in a foreign city, i still know my way around somehow.
  • Options

1. First Name  Andrea

2. Age of you and DH   Both 29

3. How long you and DH have been married It was 4 years June 17th

4. Favorite Hobby  Scrapbooking, reading, camping, hiking

5. Occupation for you and DH   Training Coordinator, Police Officer

6. State you live in WI

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP   Holy shiit that didn't take long!  I hope DH is ready for this! 

8. One thing you love about DH  He helps so much around the house and with DS.  It is so 50/50, and sometimes he does more than I do.  And I don't have to nag - even better!

9. One thing you love about yourself  I am a really good listener

10.  Post any random fact about yourself   I have been the same height this I was in 6th grade. 
  • Options

1. First Name Sara.

2. Age of you and DH I'm 29 in August, he's 30.

3. How long you and DH have been married Three years in October.

4. Favorite Hobby Reading. Or photography.

5. Occupation for you and DH I'm an archivist/former editor, he's a mechanical engineer.

6. State you live in New York.

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP "No way."

8. One thing you love about DH He's such an energetic, friendly person.

9. One thing you love about yourself I love to learn.

10.  Post any random fact about yourself I can't stand chick flicks. I love horror movies.
    imageimage
  • Options

1. First Name - April

2. Age of you and DH -29 (our bdays are four days apart)

3. How long you and DH have been married - 3 years

4. Favorite Hobby - music

5. Occupation for you and DH - home improvment

6. State you live in - MD

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP - Oh sh*t

8. One thing you love about DH - I can't name just one!

9. One thing you love about yourself - my hair

10.  Post any random fact about yourself - i have double jointed fingers
  • Options

1. First Name Julie

2. Age of you and DH Me 30 Dh soon to be 29

3. How long you and DH have been married Almost 3 years

4. Favorite Hobby reading, swimming, tennis

5. Occupation for you and DH GIS (me) Civil Engineer (DH)

6. State you live in Michigan

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP YAY!!! I had taken one a few day prior with a BFN

8. One thing you love about DH The way he loves DD and takes care of her

9. One thing you love about yourself I am a good mommy

10.  Post any random fact about yourself  I got hit walking on campus in college and I got the 105 dollar j walking ticket!! I also had to go to the hospital.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. First Name - Jessica

2. Age of you and DH - me - 24, DH - 26

3. How long you and DH have been married - it will be 2 years on Nov. 8

4. Favorite Hobby - reading and riding my horse

5. Occupation for you and DH - me - PT critical care nurse DH - electrician

6. State you live in - Missouri

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP - HOLY CRAP (I peed on the stick and got in the shower without looking at it.  I had a ton of soap in my hair when I peeked at it so when I saw the positive I freaked.  DH's lucky I didn't jump out of the shower with a soapy head)

8. One thing you love about DH - He is amazing as a husband most the time and is the BEST daddy I could have ever wanted for my children.

9. One thing you love about yourself - I am honest and have respect for others.

10.  Post any random fact about yourself - I brush my teeth in the shower instead of at the sinkEmbarrassed

• Options
    imageCariannelovesTim:

1. First Name

I'd prefer not to say.

2. Age of you and DH

We're 25.

3. How long you and DH have been married

We've been married four years.

4. Favorite Hobby

Photography.

5. Occupation for you and DH

I'm a SAHM and DH is an anthropology student.

6. State you live in

Ontario, Canada.

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP

"Are you frickin kidding me!?!?!?" Yes, I said that out loud. To the doctor.

8. One thing you love about DH

He's a wonderful father. He really and truly enjoys spending time with DS. They are the best of friends.

9. One thing you love about yourself

My determination.

I enjoy reading and writing, but not arithmatic.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • Options
    imageCariannelovesTim:1. First Name: Cristina2. Age of you and DH: ?I am 28 and DH is 29.3. How long you and DH have been married: Almost 3 years
    4. Favorite Hobby: Reading and cross?stitching. ?5. Occupation for you and DH: SAHM. DH is a project manager for an industrial group.6. State you live in: ?I live in two states. ?MI and soon to be IN.7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP: Holy ***.8. One thing you love about DH: ?His family is his first?priority and he puts up with my sass. ?I never thought I would find a man who would put up with me but lo and behold... he does. ?9. One thing you love about yourself: ?I am very people smart and can forgive and forget easily.10.? Post any random fact about yourself: I can cross my toes and do it all the time w/o even knowing it. ?No I do not have nasty finger toes, either.??
    Me: 30, DOR with a FSH of 12.5
    DH: 31, no issues
    4-6/2012 100mg of Clomid + trigger + IUI/TI = BFN
    7/2012 150mg of Gonal-f + trigger + IUI = BFN
    8/2012 Surprise unmedicated BFP!! Due May 8, 2013
  • Options
    imageCariannelovesTim:1. First Name: Cristina2. Age of you and DH: ?I am 28 and DH is 29.3. How long you and DH have been married: Almost 3 years
    4. Favorite Hobby: Reading and cross?stitching. ?5. Occupation for you and DH: SAHM. DH is a project manager for an industrial group.6. State you live in: ?I live in two states. ?MI and soon to be IN.7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP: Holy ***.8. One thing you love about DH: ?His family is his first?priority and he puts up with my sass. ?I never thought I would find a man who would put up with me but lo and behold... he does. ?9. One thing you love about yourself: ?I am very people smart and can forgive and forget easily.10.? Post any random fact about yourself: I can cross my toes and do it all the time w/o even knowing it. ?No I do not have nasty finger toes, either.??
    Me: 30, DOR with a FSH of 12.5
    DH: 31, no issues
    4-6/2012 100mg of Clomid + trigger + IUI/TI = BFN
    7/2012 150mg of Gonal-f + trigger + IUI = BFN
    8/2012 Surprise unmedicated BFP!! Due May 8, 2013
  • Options
    1. First Name - Veronica2. Age of you and DH - Me, 24 DH, 303. How long you and DH have been married - 3 years, 5 months, 12 days (yes we count days sometimes)
    4. Favorite Hobby - Playing Piano5. Occupation for you and DH - Me, SAHM DH, A/C Service Tech6. State you live in - Florida7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP - First PG: to DH @ 6 A.M. "Is that a second line?!?!?", This PG: "Oh my", face turned pale & I ran to the store to get a digital to confirm.8. One thing you love about DH - His patience, I wish I had the amount he does.9. One thing you love about yourself - I honestly don't know, and I find that pretty sad...10.  Post any random fact about yourself - I took ballet in college, an got an A even though I had never danced before in my life. It was only for elective credits though.
  • Options
    1. First Name: I don't go by my first name.  I go by M.E.

2. Age of you and DH: B is 30 and I'm 29.  I'll be 30 in October.

3. How long you and DH have been married: 6 years

4. Favorite Hobby: Reading and cooking are tied

5. Occupation for you and D: B works in industrial construction management and I'm an IT Analyst for a university

6. State you live in: Louisiana

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP: YES!

8. One thing you love about DH: He lets me be me. 

9. One thing you love about yourself: If the rule is that you must be a good friend to have one, then I must be a very good friend because I have wonderful ones.

10.  Post any random fact about yourself: I'm left handed
  • Options

1. First Name   Ryanne

2. Age of you and DH   me=32, DH=33

3. How long you and DH have been married   1 year 8 months

4. Favorite Hobby   scrapbooking

5. Occupation for you and DH     me=SAHM, DH= IT

6. State you live in   Ohio

7. First thought that crossed your mind when you got your BFP   Just so excited!  And that I could go shopping for baby things!

8. One thing you love about DH   He always really listens to me

9. One thing you love about yourself    That I am a great mother

10.  Post any random fact about yourself   I always have to have my toenails painted
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"