Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Baby hates wet CDs... help!

My LO gets PISSED the very second she pees, and I think she really hates the feel of the wet CD against her butt.  Changing her often during the day is no prob, but it wakes her up at night and I would really appreciate getting more sleep.  Can someone recommend a fleece insert to help her feel more dry?  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby hates wet CDs... help!

• Options

I think a lot of mamas just cut up fleece into rectangles and use them as liners.  Since fleece doesn't fray, it's a really cheap solution!

I'd try that before you actually spend a lot of money on something.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ditto Alicia, try putting some stay dry liners (fleece or suedecloth) in to keep her dry overnight. If that works then you can keep using the liners at night or you can switch to a night time diaper with a stay dry inner like a pocket (bg, fb, etc).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAlishaRichelle:

I think a lot of mamas just cut up fleece into rectangles and use them as liners.  Since fleece doesn't fray, it's a really cheap solution!

I'd try that before you actually spend a lot of money on something.

this is what i did.  i use them at all times bc i feel like it makes ds more happy and not feel as wet. plus it makes it easier to plop poops off of too!  

• Options
    We use prefolds during the day...and BG pockets at night for this reason ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"