Two Under 2
Options

Oh, the looks!

We are visiting MIL this weekend and she was babysitting my SIL's 2 girls today also. The oldest of my nieces is 2 weeks older then DS and the youngest is 5 months old. We went to lunch today..so it was me, DH, DS, DD, MIL, and both of my nieces out to eat lunch. We got so many looks from people and you could tell they thought we were crazy for having 4 kids that young and close together. It was kind of funny to watch people's expressions and hear some comments they made to each other.  No one said anything to us other than commenting how cute they all were to which I simply said Thank you. 

We have gotten comments about how close DS and DD are in age and how we have our hands full, etc but we got some really CRAZY looks today. :)  Most of the time I don't any attention to people's comments, looks, etc but it was more obvious today. (I guess 4 that close in age i even crazier to people.) Even if they were all mine, that would be my choice. People who feel the need to judge that drive me nuts.  No real point to this just kind of a vent but funny also and though you ladies would understand. :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Oh, the looks!

• Options
    Welcome to my life! ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mom to Megan(5), Bridget(4), Tessa and Annie (2) and Mary (brand new)

• Options

imagesfshawna:
    Welcome to my life! ;)

=) you are my hero =) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We get that a lot with our own kids, but it is even funnier to take our two nieces with us:

Niece 6, DD 5 1/2, DS 4, Niece 18 months, DD#2 5 months

We were at the zoo with them last week and a woman said to her husband, "Now that is crazy!"  I looked at them and said, "thank you!" just to let her know I heard her. She flushed red.  Hopefully she will think before she speaks like that again.

It's no one's business.

DD#1 11/7/04 DS#1 6/24/06 Chemical Pregnancy 6/08 DD#2 1/28/10 after secondary infertility, Clomid, & acupuncture missed m/c 6/2010 at 8 weeks (baby stopped growing @ 5.5) DS born sleeping 1/13/2011 due to cord accident at 22 weeks. DD#3 3/10/2012
  • Options
    I got my first look yesterday while at Target.  I was carrying my fussy DS, looking obviously pregnant, and pushing a cart full of groceries with one hand.  The woman looked at me like I'd lost my mind but I had everything under control and DH eventually met up with me to push the cart :)
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Mrs.VMrs.V member
    I walk around every day pushing my toddler, wearing my baby, and walking our dog! I get comments every day!!! I sometimes have a few bags if groceries in my hands too so I know ut looks pretty crazy! We live downtown so I walk to do all of our errands!
  • Options
    I have W (18mo), babysit my friend's 4 mo old, and am obviously pg.  It's pretty funny the looks people give!!
  • Options
    People stare at us at the grocery store...we have 3...we're not the Duggers! Geez! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"