TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Cat Story

During Hurricane Katrina, we went and stayed with my grandma, who had about 5 cats at the time.  I'm very allergic but she SWORE and SWORE they didn't go in the guest bedroom.  Well, my mother and I slept there and of course, I woke up itching and sneezing.  I had to go home.  And a couple of days later when I went back to get my things?  The cats had pood on the pillow I used.  Like hell they didn't go in that room.  I guess they didn't like me either!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cat Story

• Options

Gah-ross!  I'm glad you were just getting your things and not staying in that room another night.  SO glad you weren't in the bed when that happened.

It's also kind of funny though....

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Formerly toddandjulie
  • Options
    imagetoddandjulie:

Gah-ross!  I'm glad you were just getting your things and not staying in that room another night.  SO glad you weren't in the bed when that happened.

It's also kind of funny though....

Yeah, it is gross!  And it's turned from 5 cats to like, 15.  I can't go over there much anymore. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh thats so nasty!!! Ya my FIL has a cat and really it rules the house!! It walks on the counters and the kitchen table and the coffee table and the breakfast bar!! SO GROSS!!! If my cat would ever do that...she would get hit!! But she no's better!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Ick!
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    yuck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"