Boston Babies

Childcare Braintree area

We live in Braintree and we are currently looking for childcare. I was curious if anyone knows what the going rate per hour would be for an infant. I was thinking a family daycare environment. thanks

Re: Childcare Braintree area

• We're in Braintree as well.  I couldn't find any in home daycares that I wanted to look into so I looked at centers.  It's just under $400 a week for infants.
  • kindercare, bright horizons and goddard school all by the mall are going to be very expensie. Bright Horizons wanted $1300/mos for 3 days full time. I was working in BHOP at the time and MH and I decided to go with a center that was down the street from where we live and we pay half the price and its just as nice. Has the same curriculum and everything.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We live in Braintree as well - so far we've talked to Bright Horizons, KinderCare, and Hugs Plus, and have visited Bright Horizons and Hugs Plus personally. 

KinderCare quoted us $1244/month @ 3 days week ($311/week)

Bright Horizons told us $1291/month @ 3 days week "full time" (6-9 hours)

Hugs Plus was the lowest we found for the daycare centers, and probably the one we may be going with if we can't find anything else, at $1579 for 5 days, $1200 for 3 days... the major downside is that there's a waiting list for 3 and 2 day schedules, and they're not flexible - its MWF or TTh respectively.

We tried getting a price and a visit out of Goddard but they haven't returned any of our phonecalls.

We're also looking into homecare with a friend, and after looking at some Craigslist ads in the area, it appears as if $40-50/day might be a comfortable going rate.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"