Multiples
Options

bfp 7dpo!!

Could this mean multiples? Or do some women just get early bfp's??

Re: bfp 7dpo!!

• Options
    Some women get early bfps.  I would wait until you get an ultrasound, but most likely it's just one.  I found out I'm having twins and didn't get a BFP until 11 dpo.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It could...your hormone levels are much higher making it possible to test positive much earlier...I tested really early and had someone on a board tell me I was wrong and must not know when I had sex...lol...i was quite pleased to let her know when I found out I was having twins...I hate when people think they know everything...either way congrats and best wishes
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got a BFP with DD at 10dpo, but didn't get a BFP (had several BFNs) with this pregnancy until 14 dpo.
  • Options

did you use a trigger shot? because if you did any bfp that early can be from the trigger and not truly be a bfp.  If you did not trigger- then congrats!

but sorry- multiples do NOT mean more HCG necessarily -- my singleton and twin betas were very similar. 

I also got a bfp a day earlier with my singleton than I did with my twins... an early bfp only means that you had an earlier implantation. 

• Options
    It could mean multiples, however, did you use a trigger shot? The hormone stays in your system 8-10dpo. I got a BFP at 10dpo with the twins
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageGoldie_Locks_5:

did you use a trigger shot? because if you did any bfp that early can be from the trigger and not truly be a bfp.

thinking the same thing....

• Options

Ditto pp, I hope you didn't use a trigger shot.  For my successful ivf cycle, I had a positive preg test on the equivalent of 7dpo - it was the trigger.  I tested the trigger out on 8dpo, and by 10dpo I had a clear bfp.  BTW, on my spontaneous bfp cycles, I had bfps at 8-9 dpo, with singletons both times.  So you just never know!

I hope it all works out for you!!  Good luck! 

TTC Since 2007 M/C survivor twice in 2008 IVF twice at CCRM in 2009 TWIN BOYS born in July 2010 IVF again in 2011 BABY GIRL due August 2012
  • Options
    No, I didn't trigger b/c I had just given up on this cycle. I'm so glad that an early bfp does not always mean multiples b/c I'm not so sure dh and I could deal with more than one @ a time.
  • Options
    I don't think an early BFP means anything when I m/c my singleton I got a BF at 9 dpo and with my quads it wasn't until 10dpo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Visit our blog at www.benandkarisjourneytoparenthood.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Your early BFP could be for so many reasons, but congrats and a H&H 9 months.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I tested my trigger out at 6 dpiui and got my bfp at 8 dpiui.  I didn't get my bfp with Emerson until 11 dpiui and I thought that was early.  lol-

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"