Philadelphia Babies
Options

BIRTH CIRCLE - Lansdowne, PA - Sun, June 27 1-4

First local meeting!  All women are welcome.  Please come and bring a friend - check out the flyer for more info...and contact me for any questions or to tell me you'll be coming!
Lori ~ mom to 2 boys, wife, doula, and childbirth educator - www.delcodoula.com

Re: BIRTH CIRCLE - Lansdowne, PA - Sun, June 27 1-4

• Options

What is "Birth Circle" about?  (I don't click on strange links).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What: BIRTH CIRCLE - 1st local meeting!

When: Sunday, June 27th 1-4 pm

Where: Lansdowne Public Library meeting room @ 55 S. Lansdowne Ave, Lansdowne, PA 19050

Who: All women who wish to listen and/or share their birth experiences/stories! This event will be facilitated by a local birth doula. 

Why: The purpose is to offer a safe and comfortable environment for women to freely share the stories of their children?s births without feeling judged.  This is an event that pregnant moms will not want to miss, for there are rarely opportunities like this to hear real birth stories from real moms. For some women, a birth day is just another day to experience. For others, it is a life changing event. For some, it is a joyous and overall positive experience where expectations are fulfilled and the mom enjoys sharing her experience with others often.  For others, it is a traumatic and negative experience and the mom will need more emotional and/or physical healing than she expected.  For those women, sharing their story in this type of atmosphere can be a nice place to begin or continue healing. All stories are welcome.

Light refreshments will be provided. Baby/Kid friendly.
    If you have further questions, please give Lori a call at 610-517-4794 or email lori@delcodoula.com -   Reservations are recommended but NOT required to attend.  This event is free.
    Lori ~ mom to 2 boys, wife, doula, and childbirth educator - www.delcodoula.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"