Alabama Babies
Options

MissLMS

Hey,

When you got birthday invites for DD from Etsy, did you have the seller print or did you print on your own?

If you chose your own printer, do you mind my asking who you used?  I'm thinking about using Kodak Gallery, Walgreens, or Sam's - someone like that.  But I'm wondering if photo paper wouldn't be thick enough for an invite or if it would even matter.  I've checked out Vista Print but they won't let me do a 5 x 7.

Re: MissLMS

• Options

Hey! I'm sorry I'm just now getting back to you. I was locked out.

Honestly, I wanted them on matte cardstock and not the photo paper. So, I took them to Kinkos and had two 5X7 invitations printed out on one piece of cardstock. I then made several color copies of that sheet and then used the slicer cuter to cut them out exactly myself.

It only took about 10 minutes and was super cheap.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options

***Butting in now that I am not locked out!****

We made our own invitations on photoshop...so just like using etsy.  I had mine printed from walmart.com.  They have a 5x7 "stationary card" option.  It is thick like cardstock and looked GREAT! 

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSeasideBride06:

We made our own invitations on photoshop...so just like using etsy.  I had mine printed from walmart.com.  They have a 5x7 "stationary card" option.  It is thick like cardstock and looked GREAT! 

Good to know about Walmart. I didn't know that!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    imageMissLMS:
    imageSeasideBride06:

Good to know about Walmart. I didn't know that!

Yeah, that's awesome.  So ironic that Walmart is the only website I didn't check!  I want my on something better than photopaper too.

Thanks ladies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"