Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

The Bachelorette is lame

Why the hell am I watching it? Maybe just to make fun of the guys.
Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
imageimage
Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.

Re: The Bachelorette is lame

• Options
    haha yea I was watching it too, it is lame. I don't even think any of the guys are that goodlooking either, boo.
  • Options
    Should've known Ali would be lame after her fake crying scenes last season. This may be the 2nd season of the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise that I have skipped. (The last one was Prince.. Lorenzo?)
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    you should totally be watching the history channel.. america: the story of us!! ;)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I haven't watched it yet this season, but I did like Ali on the last season. I'm taping tonight's epi to see if I want to watch the rest of the season. I saw one really cheesy looking dude, so that should make for at least a couple of minutes of making fun of him. :)
  • Options

imageSarahL77:
    Should've known Ali would be lame after her fake crying scenes last season. This may be the 2nd season of the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise that I have skipped. (The last one was Prince.. Lorenzo?)

Last season was the first time I really watched it at all.

I mean, surely these people are embarrased when they watch themselves. Right? Or maybe not, and that is what is even worse about it!

imageimage
  • Options

imagepinkflipflops44:
    you should totally be watching the history channel.. america: the story of us!! ;)

If dh was inside with me we would be possibly be watching that. Guaranteed not this.

imageimage
  • Options

imageKateMW:
    I haven't watched it yet this season, but I did like Ali on the last season. I'm taping tonight's epi to see if I want to watch the rest of the season. I saw one really cheesy looking dude, so that should make for at least a couple of minutes of making fun of him. :)

Don't worry, I think you'll have no trouble finding some worthy of laughing at for a while.

imageimage
  • Options
    StephKStephK member
    imageAmberZ2be:

imageSarahL77:

Last season was the first time I really watched it at all.

I mean, surely these people are embarrased when they watch themselves. Right? Or maybe not, and that is what is even worse about it!

Sadly, I have seen far too much of these shows.  I'd like to say the participants are embarrassed once they watch the show, but I doubt any of them would admit it.  Or, they blame the editing/the producers/the drinking.

I took a nap and missed the start of the episode, darn.  Indifferent

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You're right. It's totally a lame season.

Ali irks me with her annoying laugh and her stringy hair. 

The dudes are all dorky and/or skeezy. 

ETA: Buuuuuut I'm still watching. And probably will continue to. Why? I have no idea.

Whip mah hurr Pictures, Images and Photos

Trying to get sperminated since February 2010

Mar-May 2011: 3 Cycles IUI + Clomid = BFN Jan 2012: Injectables + TI = ?? image

My Cooking (and More) Blog
  • Options
    imageAmberZ2be:

imagepinkflipflops44:

If dh was inside with me we would be possibly be watching that. Guaranteed not this.

I read this as..."If dh was inside me..." LOL my mind is in the gutter tonight!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecloey615:
    imageAmberZ2be:

imagepinkflipflops44:

I read this as..."If dh was inside me..." LOL my mind is in the gutter tonight!

Bahaha. He wishes.

imageimage
  • Options
    I was pretty bored watching last night.  I agree with PPs about no great guys, and def. some "skeezy" ones.  There is too much male hair product in that room for me.
    ~ M/C April 28/10 @ 10w2d ~ ~ M/C Sept. 14/10 @ 5w ~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"