December 2010 Moms
Options

Anyone else taking kids chewables?

I was taking Prenate and had horrible constipation. I switched to the Flintstone chewables (3 a day) and now I'm not having a hard time going at all.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else taking kids chewables?

• Options
    Considering it. 
  • Options
    I have. I kept throwing up my prenatal vitamin no matter when I took it. So now I'm taking folic acid, DHA and Flintstones vitamins...just one so far but I'm seeing my midwife tomorrow and will ask about them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My OB reccomends this to all her patients.  I did last time but this time the iron taste was making me nauseous so I'm taking the Target prenatals.  Hopefully once the m/s subsides I can go back to my Flintstones :-)

• Options
    I am. My prenatals were making me too sick (on top of never ending morning sickness). My Dr told me to stop taking vitamins, but i didn't like that idea. So we agreed that chewables were the way to go for now.
  • Options
    I take Flintstones due to severe sickness with other vitamins. They were recommended by an OB and they've worked great. 
    Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I take 2 flintstones chewables a day. My dr. told me to take one in the morning and one in the evening. I have a difficult time swallowing pills, so she told me they were just fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm doing 2 flinstones, folic acid supplement, and I really need to find a DHA supplement.  I can't swallow pills because my throat's too small, so there was no way I want going to be able to take those horse pills :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"