Military Families

twentynine palms

Any of you ladies stationed at twentynine palms? And if yes, are any of you ABSOLUTELY miserable with the heat today. I sure wish there were more pools in this area. Because I feel like i am going to die from this heat. I am definitely considering breaking into one of the high schools nearby with my floaties and relaxing in their pool for a bit!

Re: twentynine palms

• im about 2 hours away and im dying.  I can only imagine the heat out there!  I feel for all my friends out there.

I miss the weather by pendleton.  lol. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Its absolutely miserable here! I wish we were lucky enough to be stationed at Pendleton. We definitely got the worst duty station ever. I so hope they move us soon!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm at Pendelton and let me tell you the weather is just fine today! Stick out tongue
  • I'm in 29.  We just got back from SD yesterday from a mini vacay and it is hotter than when we left!  Its not so bad though.  Last year I think the high here got up to 115?  That was miserable, this isn't so bad.  That being said, I think we are one of the few families out here who like it in 29... to an extent anyways.  I wouldn't ever want to live here permanently, but its ok.
  • imagekiliwicket:
    I'm in 29.  We just got back from SD yesterday from a mini vacay and it is hotter than when we left!  Its not so bad though.  Last year I think the high here got up to 115?  That was miserable, this isn't so bad.  That being said, I think we are one of the few families out here who like it in 29... to an extent anyways.  I wouldn't ever want to live here permanently, but its ok.

I just moved out here in novemeber, and im dying! I have never lived in such a hot area before. And its taking lots of getting use to. Luckily we are getting restationed again! I know lots of people like it up here, but it is definitely not what im used too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"