Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

1st time after d&c

Hi Guys

So (may be TMI) -- DH and I just got the clear for sexy time to resume on Weds -- so we went for it -- except it felt weird...don't know if it was because it has been at least a month plus since we last did it, or b/c of the surgery, but it just feels weird.....maybe more lube? or more sexy time to get used to it? I don't know.... um does anyone else feel like this!?

Re: 1st time after d&c

• We had sex 4 or 5 days after and it felt normal to me...sorry, I'm not much help.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hehe nah that's okay!

• Loading the player...
  • I can't recall how long the dr. asked us to wait, but we waited that long (2 weeks maybe?  sorry, can't remember) and I remember it felt strange, but only that time.  After that it was normal for us.  I would suggest taking your time.  For me I think the weirdness was as much emotional as anything, and for DH he was afraid he would hurt me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageshanna82:
    We had sex 4 or 5 days after and it felt normal to me...sorry, I'm not much help.

this. I was told to wait 2-4 weeks or until I saw the DR, whichever came first, and we waited three days. *sigh* 

• SO and I haven't made love since the m/c. We were fooling around tonight and I practically begged him to make love to me, and he was just so freaked out that something would go wrong and I'd end up in the hospital again. ANYWAY, point being, I have a feeling that our "first time" will be weird too...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I never held you, but I always loved you.
    Baby Squirt- September 2009
    Baby Turtle- May 2010
    Baby Surprise- August 2011
  • the first time it felt wierd and even hurt a little but after that it it didn't hurt anymore..  now it feels the same as before but i think we are alot closer now andmore passionate.. 
  • We haven't had sex yet, and we're both nervous about it....
  • We are waiting at least three weeks because I left right after my D&C and won't be able to see my docor for three weeks. She wanted me to wait. I have absoutely NO desire so I hope that changes in a few weeks.
  • the first time for me felt a little weird but honestly i think it was mostly mental for me...like i was just waiting for it to hurt or for something to go wrong. but after that time it was game on! ;-) i think you should take it slow and try things (like lube) to see if it starts to feel better. give yourself some time and patience; you've just been through so much and im sure all of that plays into it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"